Chapter 29

Raelynn's POV:

"so whats for dinner?" I asked

"Do you like pizza?" Niall asked

"Only that one time you ordered it." I said

"Oh my gosh, little girl. What life have you been through?" Harry asked

"A terrible one." I said and a tear came running through.

"Sorry for asking." Harry said looking down.

"Lemme call the pizza guy." Niall said as he went for the house phone. He talked on the phone for a couple minutes. Then he hung up.

I ran upstairs to go get my comfy pillow. I grabbed my phone from my bag. I went on the twitter app. Already 15k followers. I looked through my feed, 60% of the feed was good messages, 40% saying they hate me what ever.

I put my phone down and huffed, I heard a door slam outside. And I smelt a hint of peperoni and cheese through the window. I got off the chair with my pillow and looked out the window.

"He's Here." I said, Niall put on a fake mustache, sunglasses, and a beanie.

Niall talked to the guy and handed him his money. They ordered 6 boxes, is it that good? It sure smells good. I ran with my pillow to the kitchen and i sat at the counter. Niall opened the first box. I took a big whiff, i started drooling.

"Just give me some pizza already!" I said whipping my drool away. Niall picked up threepieces off the box and put it on my plate. I went to the fridge and pulled out the ranch. I turned the bottle upside down and squeezed . The ranch piled on my plate, I stopped squeezing the bottle and ran into the living room. I plopped onto the couch and started to eat my pizza. I finished in ten minutes.

"You must like pizza now," Zayn said "Want some more?"

"Yes!" I said

"Well you cant, you've ate three pieces and your still hungry." Liam said

"Aww." I said "Please." I asked

"No." Liam said

"Alright, fine be like that." I said

"Okay. Get ready for bed. You have school tommrow.And dont fight anyone. Anymore." Liam said

"But they gossip and fight me!!" I said, "They dont like me there!"

"Even if your adopted by us?" Harry asked

"Yes! They even talk about me on Twitter!" I yelled

The lads looked furious, they all went on their phones.

Liam's POV:

All lads went on our phones, we posted messages on why people would be mean to Raelynn. We also said "If you dont like Realynn than you arent a directioner"

"Okay you can go to bed, have a good night sleep." I said and the lads tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"I hope she gets treated better at school tomorrow." Harry said

"She will." I said and we all went to bed.

Raelynn's POV:

I woke up, I wanted to go take a shower. I got up off my bed and made my way to the walk-in bathroom. I took a shower, I thought about whats it's gonna be like today.

I walked out of the shower and put on my normal clothes. I blow dried my long hair then I fish-tail braided it. I put on a black bow in my hair. I looked in the mirror. I sighed. I took my phone off from the IHome. I threw it in my bag. I tried to find the books from when I was in the hospital. I found them and threw them in the bag. I grabbed my journal and threw it in.

I went downstairs and skipped breakfast.

"I'm walking to school!" I yelled

"Ok! Have a great day!" Niall yelled

I walked out of the house and started walking. I looked at the clock on my iPhone. 7:50. Hmp. I started running I don't wanna be late. Or do I wanna surprise the people. Hmm naw I'm too lazy to. So I just started walking.

I walked through the fence. When I walked in people whispered , glared, an stared.

I heard a click sound. Kaleah! I thought she came up to me and hugged me. Maxx and Carson was there too. Maxx hugged me and Carson hugged and kissed me on the cheek. We intwined fingers.

"OMG I missed you! It wasn't the same without you!" Kaleah said

"I missed you too!" I said. Even though we saw each other the other day.

"Do I have any work I have to do?" I asked

"Nope." Carson said

"Thank goodness." I said, "I missed you guys so much."

" I love you Rae." Carson said and he leaned in and kissed me on the lips for five seconds. Some girls glaring at me. Some was in 'aw'.

"I love you too Carson." I said

*riiinnnngg riiinnnngg riiinnnngg *

Kaleah and I went to out lockers and hurried. Maxx and Carson had different classes than us. I took out everything I needed.

We ran towards class as fast as we could before the door closes.

The door was open. We ran through and sat at the desks in the back. The teacher wasn't even there yet.

People were staring at me "Wazzuppp!" I said

"How is she here? People said she was dead." A person whispered to someone else. I look at the girl, and stood up

"Well as you see I am not dead. I am clearly alive if I'm standing here. Ok so who started the rumor? I can already guess. The popular girls did? Hmp, well I'm here." I said

1D's Teen Wolf {Editing}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara