Chapter 49

Carson's POV:

"Dude why are you still chasing after this girl?" Zach said irritated

"I can't let her go, I will kill Brandon. why are you so irritated?" I said

"I wanted you to change your mind about Raelynn! Come on she's- she-"

"Woah, woah , woah, what the fuck did you just say?" I turned around and starred at him.

"The dare. It was a plan for Rae to be broken hearted and kill herself." Zach said.

I turned then clawed his face as fast as I could.

We were outside in an ally.

"You have the hottest mate right now!" Zach yelled

"You bastard!" I yelled

Raelynn's POV:

I woke up with Niall right next to me. He was still asleep. I picked out some clothes out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom to change.

I brushed my and my teeth then went out.

I walked down to Starbucks. Then I just realized that I left my phone back at the hotel.

"Damn it." I said. Frustrated.

I sighed and was about to pull the door open but when I tried to grab the handle somebody else got it and open it so I fell forward.

"You son if a biscuit." I sighed

"Oh I am sorry Rae I thought I'd open the door for you." A familiar voice said.

I looked up and it was Maxx and Kaleah!

"Oh my cabbage!" I said and my eyes started to tear up. I jumped up off the floor and hugged Maxx first cause he was the closet. After ten seconds I went on to Kaleah.

"I missed you guys so much! A lot has happened." I sighed.

"We know, the paparazzi has reported what they've seen." Kaleah said.

"Huh? Wh-" I was about to say

"Let's get inside and talk." Maxx said and held the door open.

I got in then Kaleah, and held it open for a few other people coming in and going out.

He got in and closed the door. A few young children noticed me and was elbowing or bugging their moms.

We sat at a table, "What do you guys want to drink or eat? All on me."

They told me what they want then I stood in line.

Once I paid and got out food and drinks, I walked towards them and set the drink holder and the food next to the holder.

"So what's up?" I asked and took my venti hot chocolate and took a sip while I waited for someone to start.

"The mall fight, between you, Carson and uh what's his name?"

"Brandon." I said

"Yeah, they caught that."

"What! How? There was no one there to see!" I whisper yelled.

Kaleah handed me her phone.

"We found that Carson, Raelynn Jones ex boyfriend, does not get a long with Raelynn Jone's new boyfriend Brandon. We caught them on tape in a fight. Raelynn fainted from all the drama of the two and was taken to the hospital." Then they showed the recorded fight.

"Ahh shiat." I said and handed Kaleah her phone back.

After a few minutes a group of five young girls asked to get a picture with us and our auto graphs.

After they were gone, I looked at my two best friends, "Now they consider you guys famous too for being close friends." I said and laughed.

"I just had- Nevermind it's stupid." Kaleah said

"What?" I asked

"I was thinking us three should form a band..." she said as if she was embarrassed.

"We can, but first where are you guys staying at?" I asked

"A hotel." Maxx said

"How?" I asked

"We were asked to go to some interviews." Kaleah said

"What did they interview you guys about?"

"You." Kaleah said.

"You didn't give off anything personal right?" I asked and they nodded.

"They asked about our friendship and your relationship between Brandon and Carson." Maxx said.

"Let's go to your hotel then, the boys have a concert, some meetings and interviews." I said and we got up then out the door.

Once we were at their hotel we started making up some names for our band.

"Wait, we don't even play any instruments!" I laughed.

"I play guitar." Max said

"What? I didn't know!" I said

"Uh sorry. Haha." he said

"I like some name with 'Freedom' in it." Kaleah said

"Wolves Freedom?" I said more like a question.

"I like it." Kaleah said

"Yeah me too." I said.

"Let's go to Walmart or some where to get a composition notebook to write our songs in." I said

"Yeah sure." Maxx said.

After we came back we started with some titles and the lyrics.

Then Kyleah and i started singing the lyrics together.

"you guys are so good!" Max said.

"Thanks." i said

Max went to go to a fast food place to get us something to eat and Kyleah was taking a shower.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, thinking it was Max, I got up and opened the door and Carson was in front of it.

"Carson! What the hell!" I yelled then i was pulled and dragged away. i felt a needle in my shoulder and I just fainted.

I woke up in a hotel room, sitting in a chair, hands tied, duck tape on my mouth, legs and my torso tied to the chair against the wall.

"Raelynn your awake." Carson said and ripped the duck tape off my mouth

"I miss you so much." He said.

He got close and pulled a knife out of his pocket, "Scream and I will cut you." he smiled sweetly.

"Are you on drugs or something?" I asked.

"Maybe." he smiled then put the knife against my cheek and pressed a little. i felt the drizzle go down my cheek.

"If you love me, why are you hurting me?" i cried.

I looked up at him. He had a few tear rolling down his face.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. What the hell is wrong with me." he sat on the bed and put his palms of his hands over his eyes and his elbows resting on his knees

"Oh my god." he cried. I felt bad.

"You know what? I hate myself so much." He cried.

"What have I done?" he cried even harder.

"I'm so sorry Raelynn. I just love you so much. I miss you, i really do." he looked up his tears still rolling down his face eyes red.

His got to the bathroom with tissues and wiped my blood of my face.

"I'm so so sorry." He said.

"I sorta miss you too." i said

"I know how you feel. I am such a jerk."

He cut the ropes and then he lifted up my sleeves.

"I was the cause of them, right?" He asked

I stood there and didn't respond. He was the cause of them...

I hugged him," I love you as a friend."

He whimpered.

"Don't love me at all." he looked at me.

"I am a horrible person. I don't need to be loved. You can go now." He said

I looked at him on last time then went out of his room. I closed his door and went down the hallway and into the elevator. And back to Max's and Kyleah's hotel.

Once i got back and knocked on their door they opened it.

"Oh my goodness, it was Carson wasn't it?" Kyleah asked me

"Yeah... I don't want to talk about it.." I said.

An hour later Max got a call,

"Hello?"

"Oh shit.."

"Really?" he gasped

"I'll be there with her, yes It's Max."

"I'll be over there in 30 minutes."

"What hospital?" And that caught my attention.

"Okay thank you bye."

"What is it?" i asked

"Carson tried to commit suicide." He looked at me. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on.

"Go to the hospital then!" I yelled and we hurried our the door.

We caught a taxi and rushed to the hospital. The ride there was silent, and when we got there i went out the wrong door and the taxi driver yelled at me. I rushed into the hospital and to the front desk.

"Carson, where is he?" i asked

"Second floor Room 104." The lady told me and i basically ran to the elevator and to his room.

My hand stopped on the handle, I grasped it, my breathing hitched. I open the door. And there I saw him. Eyes closed, wrists wrapped and the machine's beeping.

"I was the cause of this." i said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

Sorry i haven't updated in a long time. Here it is. Do you like it? sorta sad 😭.