Chapter 51

Raelynn's POV: 

A week later we went to all these different countries and there was enought room in the tour bus for Carson, Kaleah and Max. It was so fun. Now we are back home, Crason's alright and ifell right back in love with him. 

And I have met new friends too, Jessy and Amber. Amber is a werewolf but Jessy (her best friend) isn't. Jessy thinks werewolves are beautiful creatures butdoesn't want to be a werewolf cause she likes to be human. I totally respect that. We were in a park laying down on our stomachs, watching the sun set. Carson, Max, Kaleah, Amber and Jessy with me. 

"I just forgot about Veronica and Tiffany."  Kaleah laughed.

"Haha i did too! Dang they were supposed to go on the tour with me." I laughed and grabbed another oreo from the packet Carson brought because he knew i loved oreos. 

"Oh well." I said

"So Amber where do you live?"

"A few miles down the street from you." She said

"Hmm okay ahah."

after the sun went down and the moon shot up we left and went our own ways. Once I got home, I said hello to the boys and went to bed because i was really tired from all the traveling and I got school tomorrow. 

Once I got in my bed I moaned because it felt good to be in my own bed again. 

When I woke up it was 6:34 am. I sat up and started getting ready for school. I took a shower, andthen after that got dressed. I put on one of the shirt i got from the United States. And a necklace Carson got me. Once I was dressed i went to my bathroom, i brushed my hair and my teeth.

By the time I got down stairs, it was 7:04 am. I looked on the counter and there was a note that the boys left to go to a interview a couple cities away. 

I sighed,picked up my backpack and went to school in Max's car that was already outside my house. 

"How long have you been here?" I asked

"I just got here a few minutes ago, im also picking up Carson and Kaleah." He said

"Alright." I sighed getting in the back.

"How was your sleep?" He asked out of the blue.

"Fine." 

Once we picked up Kaleah and Carson, we headed over to school.

Max parked in the parking lot and opened Kaleahs door. I opened ny door and got out. I went over to Carson and he held me by the waist, pulling me closer to him. 

I smiled. My smile went away when I saw Lila and her wannabees. 

There was a guy next to Lila, black hair and tan. Brandon.

He moved here and his mate is Lila. Thats fine. I dont care. I have Carson. We walked past them and we went over to the grass feild and sat down with Jessy, Amber, Veronica, and Tifanny. It took me a few minutes to notice someone new. She stood up. 

"Hi im Leia." She smiled and held out her hand. I gladly shook it. 

"Im Raelynn. You can call me Ray or whatever." I laughed 

She sat down next to Jessy, must be a friend of hers. 

We all started talking about me coming back to school and predicting what it would be like for today.

"Drama." I stated and we laughed. 

"Of course cause of Brandon and Lila. Makes perfect sense there is gonna be drama. And when you were gone he went from loser to the top of the board because of Lila." Leia said

"I dont give a flying frizbee." I said and they laughed. 

A few moments later the bell rang and we went to our classes.

At lunch the gang sat at a table in the back, I was dismissed five minutes later then them because Mrs. Monicneeded to talk to me about my assignments. 

Carson saved a spot for me. 

I went to the lunch line and got food I wanted. After that i sat doen next to Carson. 

"Hey, I see your with suicidal boy." I knew that voice and it was Brandons. Brandon had his arm wrapped around Lila. The clown.

"Do you think I care what you call him? He is my boyfriend and he is a better one than you and he is not suicidal and please leave me alone." I said, the cafeteria went silent.

"So your sayingyou dont care about Carson?" He asked

" I do you son of a biscuit." I said and threw my biscuit at him and Lila literally pounced on me and pushed me to the floor. 

"I missed you so much." I said sarcastically. And everyone in the cafeteria circled us. 

I pulled her hair and brought her head to the ground and I psuhed her off me. I saddled her and punched her in the face that made me remember of her broken nose I gave her months ago. She punched me in the jaw that just stung a little bit, So I swung my hand at her and then she started crying. She somehow got out of my hold and kicked me in my face. Then someone dragged me from the behind and someone held Lila away. I looked up and it was Carson pulling me away and Brandon was pulling Lila away. Everyone returnedto thier seats and the cafeteria got loud again with all the talking. 

"So many people were cheering you on Ray." Jessy said

"Really?" I didnt hear at all, I was too caught in the moment to punch her teeth out." I said and smiled. 

 'When you were gone, she acted like a queen. I was one of her slaves." Tifanny said.

"Well, then that fight was for you." I smiled at her. 

The bell rang and we got back to our classes. 

After school we all walked to my house to have a homework meet up thing and helped each other with homework. 

I ordered pizza and it was really fun. We all got done with our homework within an hour. At eight thirty, all of them had to go home.

I got really bored, so I took a shower. After I was done I went to bed.