Chapter 12

Raelynn's POV:

Once I was unlocked out of the thing I looked back and saw Kaleah cuddling with the other stranger wolf. I tried to get up, I stood up and fell back on the ground.

"Don't walk, we will take you two to our tree house and you guys will meet the pack we are in. By the way my name is Carson." He said, he picked me up and held me bridal style. Who the heck is this guy?

"Wait, Kaleah isn't a wolf, wouldn't she be mobbed?" I asked Carson and the other guy

"No, the pack we are in doesn't do that. They greet her and stuff like that. And my name is Max." Maxx said

Carson shifted into a wolf and I clung onto his coat. So soft. I heard Maxx shift, and Kaleah clung onto his coat. We arrived at this cove place, 3 big tree houses, a lake, wolves, music, and lots of other things. Carson and Maxx shifted into their human and Carson held me bridal style.

"Oh shit," I mumbled, "What time is it?" I asked 

"Uh, it's 6:45. Why?"  

"I have to go in about 15 minutes." I told him.  

"Rick! Where's the stone?" Carson asked I guess his name's Rick.  

"Up in the second tree house! Why?" Rick asked  

"I need to use it." He said and climbed the second tree house and still carried me bridal style. A couple of people were in the tree house but when I came in they jumped out.

"This is a stone we found and it heals wounds." Carson told me

I started staring at his beautiful carmel brown eyes. My skin touched the smooth rock, slowly it started to heal up. When he was done we made eye contact. He inched forward, leaning in to kiss me. We almost touched lips when my phone rang. I snapped out of it, and hurriedly grabbed my phone. 

"Hello?" I answered and Carson step back and sat down.  

"Raelynn where are you and your friend? It's time to go." Niall said.  

"Yeah uh we will be there in a second." I answered 

"Love you sweet heart." Niall said 

"Love you too." I said and he hung up.

"I have to go." I said and jumped out the tree house before he could even say something.  

"Kaleah! Lets go!" I yelled she ran to me and jumped on my back and I shifted. I started running as fast as I can, hearing Carson yelling for me.  

"Stop! I didn't get to know your name!" He yelled. Haha like in the movie Cinderella.

We arrived 10 feet away from the backyard, I shifted back to human and hopped the fence. I ran to the tree and started climbing it. And I jumped from the branch to my window seal and into my room. Being followed by Kaleah.