Chapter 10

Raelynn's POV:

I heard the sound of her scream then a clicking sound. I ran over to her and she was getting beat up by the popular girl group. I ran over to them and fell onto my hand I pushed up and tripped some of the girls. I stood up and punched and kicked two of them. I went in and grabbed Kaleah's hand and pulled her up And out the group. She uncovered her face with her hand. She smiled when she saw me. I picked up all her books and we left into the school.

*The bells ring*

I sat down in class. The gossips and rumors were being made. At lunch I sat down with Kaleah and we started to talk.

"Can I come to your house again?" She asked, I sensed fear while she talked.

"You are hiding something from me, what is it?" I asked and made eye contact with her. Nobody sat 4 tables across from us we were in the corner

She lifted up her sleeve and revealed some bruises. "Who did this? Your parents?" I asked her.

"Yes they got mad at me for no reason." She said and looked at the ground.

"You are coming home with me." I commanded. S

*****AFTER SCHOOL*****

I sat down on the stairs again waiting for Kaleah. I started to fall asleep after fifteen minutes. I heard a click sound and I snapped up. I felt something on my chin, I swiped it an I looked at it. Drool. It always got me. Kaleah started laughing.

"What took you so long?" I said to her then I started hearing something,

"Haha! We beat her up! That was awesome, she's so weak." I heard someone laugh from afar.

"You got into a fight didn't you?" I asked her.

"How do you know!" She said, astonished.

"Just cause." I said and then the van pulled up.

"Come on let's hurry before the van gets mobbed by girls." I said and ran to the van with Kaleah following me. I opened the door and she piled in the back with me. Zayn shut the door.

"Oh you have your friend again?" Liam asked as he looked at us.

"Yeah." I said.

"You didn't tell us? You could have texted us." Louis said.

"Well sorry." I said and started looking out the window.

We pulled up at the house, Kaleah and I rushed and ran into the house. I quickly grabbed some cookies and ran to my room. When I got to my room Kaleah was already plopped on my bed. Thank God today Is Friday. I handed her a cookie, she nodded her head a no. I knew what she was doing.

"Eat it." I said

"No." She said

"I know what you are doing. Stop thinking you are ugly and fat cause you aren't." I said starting to shove the cookie into her face.

"Okay." She sighed and took the cookie out my hand.

"Thank God it's Friday." She sighed

" I know right." I said

I plopped onto my bed and ate my cookie. So good.

"What do you have in your walk in closet?" Kaleah asked making her way to my closet. She gasped when there was only a couple things in there. I only had 2 pairs of shoes, 4 pairs of hoodies, a week pairs of pants and 4 plain white tshirts.

She took out her phone and looked.

"Can I stay the night since its Friday?" She asked and bit her nail.

"Sure. Why?" I asked

"I'm scared... Of my parents." She said and handed me her phone.

'Mom'-

We are going to have so fun tonight. We bare gonna abuse you so badly,hurry up and come home sweety. >:)

"That's stupid." I said and chuckled at the stupid text.

"I remember when they were happy. When we, a family, being happy." She said and tears fell from her beautiful eye.

I went to go lock my door, "I have something to tell you, but you can't tell the lads." I whispered to her.

"Okay what is it?" She asked and her eyebrow raised.

"I am a wolf half human." I said.

"You are playing around right? Prove it. " She said and stuck out her tongue.

I shifted into my wolf. My brownish coat. I sat down infront of her. I rolled onto my back playfully and wanted her to pet me. She backed up into the corner with wide eyes. I shifted back into my human, yes I shifted with my clothes on a'ight?

"Well that explains a lot." She said and scratched the back of her neck.

"You can't tell the lads okay?" I reminded her, looking serious.

"I wont tell them, I promise." She said and pulled out her pinkie.