Chapter 15

Raelynn's POV:

My room is big so I could probably get a couch in here. We sat in a circle.

"You need a couch in here." Kaleah said as she looked around

"That's what I was just thinking." Carson said

"I know I have to get some stuff in here." I said

"So do I get to be oneof those wolf half human things?" Kaleah asked

"Yes and no." Carson said

"What does that mean?"

"Well it all depends on somethings, well not really." Maxx said

"I wanna become one." Kaleah said and looked down

"You will soon." Maxx said and they entwined their fingers.

"Does the lads know?" Carson asked

"Uh no." I said

"Why wont you tell them?" Kaleah asked

"they are gonna be like the rest of them, they are gonna hurt me and use me." I said and Carson made a confused face.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Oh you dont know." I said and looked at Kaleah

"We have tlo talk." Kaleah said and got up and motioned me to the closet. I went inside and closed the door.

"You are gonna have to tell him soon." Kaleah whispered

"He will reject me too." I said and started to cry

"No he wouldn't he really loves you alot. He came to the hospital everyday to see how you've been doing. He cried seeing you in much pain. You would groan in pain every 10-20 minutes. You even cry through your coma. He is in love with you and nothing I mean nothing can change that. He would do anything to see you everyday, to hold you. To tell you 'I love you'. How do i know this? He told me himself. And if you don't wanna sync that in, talk to Carson yourself. He has kissed your forehead everyday when he'd come into the hospital room," Kaleah said "So tell him. I told Maxx about my problem. He didn't say anything bad. He got really shocked, and he helped me through depression. I don't have it anymore and I don't feel like cutting." She ended and looked me in the eye and whipped my tear away. 

She got up and unlocked the door and told Carson to come in. Carson closed the closet door and sat down next to me. Once he noticed I was crying he scooted closer to me and tried to hold me tight.

"Ow that hurts." I whispered

"Oh." He said and released his grip, "Wait that isnt the side you got hurt on." He said

"I guess I have to tell you," I said and looked down and started to cry, "Before I got adopted by One Direction, I had been adopted several times. My guardians didn't like me so they hurt me and then they would send me back to the orphanage. I was in the orphanage the first place because of my par- parents. They abused me since I was born, I was their play toy. I would have to play hide and seek to get away from them. I have many scars, bruises, cuts, stab, and ect. When I was at school I was bullied. No one liked me, no one wanted me. When ever I was by a group of people they would run away and say I was ugly and fat. I was never given food, only  toast. My father would tie me down in a chair and grab his belt and whipp me. My mother would do weird things to me. The only thing I had that I thought was a best friend was my journal." I said and Carson wipped the tears off my face.