Chapter 31

Raelynn's POV:

Now they are gonna hurt me. They are gonna hurt me. I said to myself.

I pressed the emergency button and I hit the top floor. I shifted and went down the stair quietly with my journal in my mouth.

I held my ears up to listen where the lads were. They were down stairs. I looked around. I saw the window, I shifted to human and sat on the edge, I opened the window and climbed out. I sat on the roof and watched the sun set.

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket , I didn't answer. I looked at my phone messages.

Where are you?!?! - Harry

Come back! - Louis

We just wanted to understand you. -Liam

Blah blah and blah. I'm on the roof. I'll come back in the house when I want to.

I have an idea, but I think it's a bad one.

I climbed down into my room quietly. I started putting my clothes in my suit case. I got my journal and stuffed it in.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote a letter.

I knew you guys are mad, and you would hurt me and them take me back to the orphanage. But I have done the second part for you.

Have a happy life without me.

Forget,  

Raelynn  

"

I started walking towards the orphanage.

**

I entered the orphanage and told Ms. Piper,

"They sent me back to the orphanage." I said

"Ok" she said

I went back to my room and placed my bag next to the bed. A few girls came in my room, 

"We knew you'd come back." They said and they all kicked me and left.

I smelt Carson's scent through the window. I closed my door and I looked down at him,

"Why are you in here?" He asked climbing into the window seal

"I sent myself back." I said

"Why?" He asked

"They read my journal, AGAIN, and I blew off at them and they were gonna hurt me and send me back, so I did the second part for them." I said  

"They wouldn't be mad or send you back, they were probably gonna talk to you." He said.

"It's almost dinner time, you have to go." I said

"Love you."

"I love you too." I said and he climbed out and back into the forest.

"Dinner time!" Ms. piper yelled, she doesn't stay and have dinner she just goes into her room.

I sat at my seat at the table. I grabbed an apple

"Hey fat girl you came to join us again?"

I was skinny, but they call me fat. They are skinny.

I started to eat my apple and I looked down.

Louis's POV:

we couldn't find her anywhere. I went in her room and I noticed her closet was opened. I looked at her desk and a paper was there next to a pen.

I opened the letter and I read

I knew you guys are mad, and you would hurt me and them take me back to the orphanage. But I have done the second part for you.

Have a happy life without me.

Forget,  

Raelynn  

"

I showed the lads and they widened there eyes.

"We failed." Liam said

"Hey, she only took her clothes. Not even her phone." Harry said

"Why did we read her journal?" Zayn asked

"Cause Harry wanted to!" Niall yelled

"Should we go get her back?" I asked

"Yeah, Tomorrow. " Liam said

Raelynn's POV:

They must be happy without me.

I went back to my room after dinner.

When we all walked up, a girl tripped me and I fell onto the side that I had stabs on 3 weeks ago. It still kinda hurt a bit. Another girl punched me in the side that I had the stabs.

I went to my room, I covered myself with the blankets. It felt kinda odd, because it wasn't the warm ones that I used to have.

I saw someone try'na get in from my window. Carson. I walked to my window and let him in. I locked my door and sat on my bed.

"Hey, what's that?" He said and touched my newly black eye.

"I fell on the stairs, clumsy me." I said

"No, someone tripped you. 1D weren't going to hurt you, " he said "they wouldn't have."

"You don't know." I said

"Yes I do. They are a famous boy band and they really care about you. I bet tomorrow. " he said

"Okay then." I said

"Can I read our journal?" Carson asked big eyes

"Hell no, why?"

"Because I want to see what you put in there anyways." He said.

I chuckled "you really don't wanna know."

"Alright." He said and laid back onto my stomach.

*in the morning*

I woke up and Carson was gone. Probably for school.

I wrote in my journal.

Liam's POV:

I woke up, I got a call from Simon

"Hey you have a photo shoot today." He said

"Alright what time?"

"All day, you have to go to several different magazine company's." he said

"So I guess we will have to leave now?"

"Yes. I'll pick you up. Where's Raelynn? I can't wait to meet the girl."

"Ohh. Uhm she sent herself back to the orphanage. " I told him, I herd Simon huff through the phone.

"What did you idiots do now?" He said

I chuckled "first we aren't idiots and we kinda read her journal. Well we did read her journal. "

"Why did you read her journal without her permission?"

"We wanted to know what she was thinking. " I said

"That's a terrible way to find out. Anyways imma be there in 15 minutes hurry up and get ready." He said

"Okay." I said and hung up

"GET UP! Simon is going to be here in 15 minutes!" I yelled and it echoed through the house I heard people getting up and being dressed. I went to my closet and got dressed.