Chapter 7

Raelynn's POV:

"I hope the howling isn't again tonight. Liam why did you wanna live near the woods?" Zayn asked sounding irritated.

"Raelynn why not we start taking you to school?" Louis asked, I turned wide-eyed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." I kept yelling as I was running around the house. The boys covered their ears, I was so loud. I hope the boys had their windows down and closed. I stopped infront of them and kneeled down exhaustedly and yelled,

"WHY!!!"

"It's only school, it is not like a nightmare." Harry said not understanding.

"I dont like school." I said and looked down sadly.

"Then we will put you in a private school." Zayn said. I snapped my head up quickly.

"No!" i yelled, uniforms disgust me.

"okay then." Liam said and crossed his arms.

Now I'm soon going to school.

"PLEASE IM NOT READY!" I yelled at them.

The boys huddled and had a conversation.

"All right you won't go to school yet. What do you want to do tommorow?" Niall asked crossing his arms.

"Uhh I dont know. Okay put me in school." i said boredly.

"Okay." Louis grinned.

*** LATER THAT NIGHT ***

I actually fell aslep without taking a long time, but I knew I was snoring loud at times.

I woke up, I yawned like a tired dog. Today I am going to school. I looked at my clock 6:30. I have an hour more to do something. I ran downstairs and flopped toast in the toaster. I got out the milk and set it on the counter, I opened the cabinet, I pulled out the milk and made a bowl of cereal.

I took my toast and cereal and sat down on the couch and turned on some tv. I saw Niall go into the kitchen, he got out something from the fridge. I could just hear what he is doing. He put something on the pan that made it sizzle. The beautiful scent went to my nose. BACON! I got up and set my bowl and toast on the coffee table. I ran to the kitchen door frame and peeked in. Yup, he is making Bacon. I stepped in and sat at the kitchen booth. I watched the bacon sizzle, I started to drool just looking at the delicious bacon.

"You look hungry for bacon." Niall said, I sat up and wipped all the drool off me. I ripped a napkin off the roll. Niall flipped the bacon onto my napkin, while I ate I tried hard not to drool. It's natural but I also know, to some girls it is very gross.

After I was done, I ran back upstairs to my room and changed into my clothes that im going to wear today. A plain white Tshirt, Regular jeans, a hoodie, and my converse. Boring right? Well deal with it.

I was dressed up what I picked out and ran downstairs.

"Okay! I'm walking to school!" I said out loud. When I reached the doors, Liam caught me.

"No you are not, we have to sign you in." Liam said

"Well hurry!!" I yelled impatiently.

"Okay come on lads!" Louis yelled and we all piled in the van. When we arrived at my school, I looked at it. When I walked into school property I had a lot of glares staring through me. We entered the school, we went to the office. The boys signed me in and I am free to go outside. Once I went outside I sat down in the bench and took my journal out of my messanger bag. I took out a pencil. I started to finish my drawing but something stopped me. I listened to a conversation.

"She's so ugly, she'll never have friends."

"Anorexic." One laughed

Hmm lemme play with them. Heehe. I stood up and placed my pencil and my journal in my messanger bag. I started to walk around looking at numerous things.

"Hah! She's standing up! Look at those weird legs. Lets beat her up!" I guess that's the leader. They were about 20 feet away. This school is ridiculously huge! I can hear ever word or thing that anyone does! Anyways, I heard them coming towards me. I smirked I'm gonna have fun here. The girl tapped my shoulder, having a punch for me ready.