Chapter 11

Raelynn's POV:

"Someone's coming." I said alerted.

"How do you know?" She asked, I pointed to my ears.

"Ohh, right." she said and scratched the back of her neck.

Niall knocked on the door, "Rae, when is your friend leaving?" I got up and unlocked the door and opened it and let Niall inside.

"She is staying the night." I said and smiled cheekily at him.

"Okay, thats fine with me. Why?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Can I tell him?" I asked Kaleah.

She nodded a yes.

"She has family problems, her mother is a creep." I said and Kaleah bursted out laughing.

"Okay," Niall laughed "How are we going to get her stuff?" Niall asked.

"I'll go get it." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"I like to climb trees and go into peoples house and take their food without them looking." I said in a serious/playing around joke.

"You did that when you were you were at the Orphanage?" Kaleah asked.

"Haha yeah." I laughed and remembered the funny memories.

"I'll be right back, and Kaleah you wanna come?" I said and she nodded.

"Hey Niall tell the lads Kaleah and I are going to get her stuff." I said and He nodded.

I ran downstairs with Kaleah and opened the door. I ran out.

"Oh shit! It is raining!" I yelled, I noticed that Kaleah had nothing on except a tshirt and jeans. I took off my hoodie and handed it to her.

"No, won't you be cold?" She asked.

"Touch my skin." She did and she said

"You are so warm! NOW GIVE ME YOUR HOODIE!" she yelled playfully as we were walking. I handed my hoodie to her, I made sure nobody was around. I shifted into my wolf.

"Uhh, my house is like 5 miles away from yours." She said. I motioned her to get on my back for a ride. I was actually like the size of the wolves in Twilight. You know that movie right? It is even suprising I know that movie. I lowered down so she can get on my back. She climbed on. I ran into the woods, I could feel her hanging on for dear life!

"There!" She said pointing to a house back yard after about ten minutes. She climbed off and I got up. I shook my body like a dog when it gets wet. I shifted to human. I jumped onto the fence and hopped back down onto the backyard. It was a wooden fence that was white. Kaleah climed the fence and jumped down. She had a tree that was by her room window. What is up with all these trees being by windows? -.-

I climbed the tree and Kaleah followed. I jumped on her window seal. I tried to open the window, damn it is locked. I pulled my fist back and punched the window. Dont worry her parents weren't home, I guess? I put my hand through the hole i made and switched the lock. I pushed the window up and climbed in her room.

Kaleah ran to her closet. She pulled shirts down from the hangers, she hurried. She ran to her drawers, she pulled out two pairs of bb shorts and two pairs of pants. She scurried to her bed and pulled off the blanket. She pulled her charger off the wall.

I heard a car come up into the drive way.

"Hurry Kaleah. Some one is home." I said she hurried and then she jumped on my back. I shifted I grabbed her bag with my mouth and jumped out the window and hurried into the woods. I stopped when I saw another wolf.

Isn't that a guy from the boys wrestling team? I thought to myself. He was in a wolf. There were two of them. I stopped and looked at them, they saw me and looked back at me. I felt Kaleah soften her grasp on my skin/fur. Both of them shifted back to human form, Kaleah hardend her grasp and hid her face in my coat of fur. I set down the backpack, the boys were 16 feet away. I grabbed the backpack with my mouth and ran away.

When we got back to my house, oops I mean One Direction's house I shifted back when I landed on the back yard. Kaleah got off my back and grabbed her backpack out of my mouth.

"Who were those guys?" She asked me, "The one was cute, did you see how they looked at us?"

"Yeah, I think the other one is my mate." I said and looked at the ground

"I'm scared, to fall in love and then our hearts get broken." Kaleah said and looked down.

I started to stare her, shes so gorgeous.

"Well let's go to my room," I said and looked down at my phone. It was a text message from Liam.

"Liam said we are going out to dinner." I informed.

I climbed back on to the tree next to my window, when I got to the branch that was close to my when I jumped onto the branch. I jumped onto the window seal and hopped in my room. I was followed by Kaleah, she got into my walk in bathroom.

"Im going to change." She said.

"After when you change you wanna go back to who were those boys are?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure. I guess we go will talk to them. Aren't they from our school?" She asked me and went into the bathroom.

"Yeah I guess so." I said and shrugged my shoulders

She came out of the bathroom, I went downstairs to tell the lads we are going on a quick walk or run.

"Niall, Kaleah and I are going on a quick run we will be back." I said to Niall.

"Ok be back before 7 that's when we are going out to eat. Now it is 6 go have a walk run whatever." He said and leaned down and kissed my forehead. I ran outside with Kaleah, I looked around no one was in site.I sifted to my wolf form. Kaleah hopped on my back and I ran into the woods.

After about 10 minutes, I got my foot trapped in one of those sharp things they hide in leaves. I collasped to the ground groaning. I shifted back to human, it even hurt more! Kaleah panicked, she didnt know what to do. The thing shocked me, aw no. It is one of those thingys that shock you too! Kaleah tried to take the snapper off. But it wouldn't work.

I heard footsteps coming form 20 feet away.

"Kaleah get back there is someone here." i said I shifted back to wolf and Kaleah started crying. But it was those two boys from the 10 minute run away from Kaleahs house. The wolves ran up to us, one went to Kaleah and one went to help me.

"It is pretty deep." My mate said, he sifted to human and got out a key from his pocket,

"I stole this from a hunter, I kept it just in case." He said, he pressed the strange looking key on the bottum of the trap, it unlocked.