Chapter 41

Raelynn's POV: 

"You know that we are leaving on Tuesday... Right?" Liam said

"Yeah." I sighed

We ate our sandwiches and watched television. I went and got some chips and I threw the bags onto the table. We had barbecue lays, the green bag of lays (I forgot what it was called), and Doritos. 

I mixed them all p in a huge bowl. Cause apparently the lads get the big bags. 

A few minutes later the door bell rang. I went up to go get it and the girls were here. I smiled and let them in. They ran to the living room and I closed the door and took my spot. 

"Hey Raelynn," They said 

"Hello Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle." I said and grabbed some chips and ate them

"So is this how we are going to celebrate?" Perrie asked

"Yup." Zayn said

"Okay!" Eleanor said and grabbed a handful of chips and ate. I laughed and we continued to watch television.

When It was about 5 pm the bowl was empty. 

"Can we have dinner now?" Danielle said

"Yeah, what do you want Rae?" Liam said an looked at me

"Can we go out to eat?" I asked

"Sure!" Eleanor said

The boys went to their van and I followed the girls into their car. Perrie followed the boys and we went to Olive Garden. 

We all sat down as we waited. Liam came out with the buzzer thing. After 5 minutes it started vibrating. We went inside as the waitress showed where we were sitting. We had one of those little 'party' rooms to our selves so we don't get bothered.

"What would you like to drink?" The waitress asked, I could see how excited she was that she was giving orders to famous people.

Everybody told her what we'd like to drink. 

"Honestly I can't wait to go to America." I stated

"Really?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, like what if I find my grand mother?" I said

"Yeah, maybe she'd come to one of our concerts?" Louis said sarcastically 

"Whatever." I said and took a sip out of my sprite. 

Our salad and appetizer came quick. We had to order 2 plates of the appetizer because of Niall and how many were sitting at the table. 

"What would you like to eat?" She asked and we gave her our menus and told her what we like to eat.

We  dug in and ate. 15 minutes after we ate all the appetizer and salad our food arrived! 

After Eating

After eating we paid the bill talked a little bit more. We got up to go outside.

Flashes everywhere. Screaming fans. 

"Raelynn was yesterday your birthday?"

"Happy birthday Raelynn!" 

"I love you!"

"One Direction!"

and the most funniest one made me laugh, "What table did you sit at?" The girl aid it so calmly which made me laugh.