Chapter 42

Raelynn's POV:

As I walked in my room, I saw a light coming from my closet.

Someone's playing games.

I carefully walked to my closet and opened my door. And a scream from... Eleanor came.

I saw her text in the group messsage,

Im out... ):

I went off to go find the rest.

After playing game

Here where I found them

Liam and Zayn - game room

Louis- art room

Harry- in the hall closet

Perrie- In Zayns closet

Danielle- in the bathroom

I shifted back to human and turned the lights on. I started remembering how I scared each one of them.

"I was first!" Niall satrted laughing

I looked at the clock to the Microwave. 8; 15

" I have to go!" I said and I ran out the house to the pack's cove. Everyone in the pack was there, I turned my sences back on.

Kaleah walked up to me shaking the hell out of me.

"ASDFGHJKL I TURNING INTO A WEREWOLF AHHHHH!" She yelled.

"I know, I know, Now stop shaking me!" I told her and she stopped.

"I can't hold it in! Imma just eat alot of sugary things!" She said, there was a party for her. Soon Carson came up to me and held me close by the waist. I smiled.

"Kaleah is gonna get so hyper." I said and shaking my head.

"I know right." Carson said

"She just can't wait. Neither can I." I said

"We have to start it at 11:30 so, party while you can." He said pulling me into the crowd dancing.

At 11:30

We all ran to the mountain, wasn't really a big on though. Just y'know. A mountain.

Kaleah wanted to ride on my back. gripping on my fur. We made it to the top, where a rock that was flat.

"You two up!" Rick said pointing to Maxx and Kaleah.

"You two have to stand right here." Rick said and pointing to a spot just a few feet infront of the rock while everybody sat behind us.

Kaleah's POV:

It was time and I could not wait!

He made me and Maxx stand next to each other facing. I looked down at Raelynn and she smiled at me.

We waited around 20 minutes before I felt a pain.

Sparkles started flowing from Maxx, Carson and Raelynn and It was coming to me. I held out my hands and the sparkles went to my hand and into my body, traveled up my veins and into my heart.

I fell to the ground cause of the pain. My claws started coming out and my skin turned to fur. I growled in pain. Then I fainted.

Raelynn's POV:

Our sences went over to Kaleah, she fainted and she was fully wolf.

Her coat is gray, with white front paws. with black on her ears. Everybody shifted back to their wolf and Kaleah woke up from her nap. Hehe.