Chapter 17

Samara

I woke up to two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and my body pressed up against a firm body. Enjoying the feeling, I cuddled myself closer to him until my phone beeped signaling a text. Grabbing my phone off the night table, I opened the text messages.

Nikki: Spa Day with the Bridesmaids. Attendance is mandatory so pause your little nastiness with August and be in the hotel spa in 10 minutes.

Groaning, I placed my phone back on the night table before focusing my attention on the man in front of me. How was it possible to be that sexy?  

"Mara it's rude to stare at people while they sleepin' ya know," August muttered, scaring the hell outta me before one by one his eyes fluttered open. I rolled my eyes before sitting up and stretching my body, getting ready to start the day.

"You going somewhere?" He asked, pushing his body up on the bed.

"Yeah, to the spa."

"Shoot if you want a massage, I'll give it to you," August offered, licking his lips. 

"I wish but all the Bridesmaids are getting one together. Kind of like a pre-bachelorette party," I told him before trying to leave the bed again but August grabbed my hand stopping me.

"So you just gon leave me without my morning kiss?" He asked before placing a hand on his heart. "I'm hurt." Rolling my eyes, I moved back to where he was and brought our lips together as one. The kiss was supposed to be short and sweet but with August it's never that simple. Soon enough, August was straddling my body, my shirt flung on the floor, his shorts somewhere in the room as our lips fought each other for dominance. 

"Oh hell no!" A new voice spoke scaring the hell outta me. Turning to face the person, Nikki stood at the foot of the bed, her arms crossed. "August, back away from Samara."

"Damn cockblock," August mumbled under his breath earning a laugh in response from me. 

"Nikki I'll be out in a minute, I promise." 

"Fine. One minute. You two can get your freak on after our spa day."

"We plan to," August said causing Nikki to roll her eyes before she left the room, leaving us to ourselves. Before August could convince me otherwise, I quickly got dressed in simple gray sweatpants and a tank top. Throwing my hair into a messy bun, I grabbed my wallet and phone before heading to the door.

"I'll see you tonight?"

"Yeah, defiantly," August replied, getting comfortable on the bed. "Have fun with ya girls."

"I will. Are you going out with Trey today?"

"Yeah, I might meet him at the gym later."

"Alright well, I'll see you later before Nikki kills me," I said causing him to laugh until I blew a kiss at him and he pretended to catch it. Shaking my head, I exited the room to see Nikki and Kyra chatting.

"Ready?" Nikki asked.

"Ready."

Hailey

"Here's your stop ma'am," the taxi driver announced as he pulled up to the hotel. I hope he was right about this or I just wasted a plane ticket. 

"Thank you," I replied. "How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing ma'am. The man who sent me has already paid me more than enough to cover your costs."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Have a great day ma'am."

"You too." Grabbing my carry-on luggage and my purse, I exited the taxi and looked at the gorgeous hotel in front of me. Now if this wasn't a sight. I had never been outside of the US, never mind The Bahamas but here I was and even better, I was going to get my man. Heading inside, I went straight to the front desk to get my room.