Contest Info (PLEASE READ)

Hey yall! As you guys can tell by the title this is not an update but this is just as important.

For those of you who have read Trey Harter, you will know I am getting published and will be doing a contest and a giveaway. This update will be focusing on the contest that I briefly mentioned in An Unexpected Disaster.

What's the contest about?

The contest is a review contest where you will either write a review on myself as an author or Love and Basketball if you have read it.

What you will need to do?

Be as honest as possible. If you enjoy my writing, write that. If you love my characters, write that. If you just want to write that I'm your favourite author (which I'll probably freak out about because that's amazing!) Write that! Be true and wrote what you honestly think.

Where to post?

You guys have three options, you can either send me your review, comment it on this chapter, or post it on my goodreads author page. Oh yeah, I have a goodreads author page so if you guys want to give Love and Basketball a 5 star rating, I would 100,000,000,000,000,000% appreciate it.

Now if your stuck or don't know what to write, here are some examples that I made up:

 "Love and Basketball is an amazing story topped off with hilarious dialogue and crazy characters"

Or

"Nicole Jackson is an amazing writer and has a very special way with words. She brings the characters to life with life changing plots and hilarious dialogue"

Or

"I love Nikki's work, she's one of my favourite authors and I'm a fan of all her work"

Or

"I loved it! I couldn't stop reading it until I was finished and even then I wished there was more! I defiently recommend to everyone!"

Now for the most important question

What will you get out of it?

Well besides being the greatest fans in the world. Your review will be placed inside my book along with your name as well as on my website BUT for everyone that participates you will have a better chance at winning my giveaway which will happen once I have an official date on my book. And that's where I'll be giving away free paperback and ebook copies of love and basketball as well as 2 of these bags.

 And that's where I'll be giving away free paperback and ebook copies of love and basketball as well as 2 of these bags

An amazon gift card and much more!

Yes, this giveaway is going to be big. I'm also trying to get other published authors into this giveaway so you can get the chance to win their books as well.

So have I spiked your interest yet?

Hopefully I have because the rest of what I'm doing is a surprise but just know that when I asked what you guys would want from the Bahamas, I wasn't just asking😉

With that being said I hope you ALL participate and the contest will be open for the rest of this week, up until Friday so please, please, PLEASE, try and participate. I would really appreciate it and it would mean the world to me and may get you guys another August Harter update.

Anyways thats it. The contest has officially started. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Remember you can either comment your review on this, Direct message it to me or post it on my goodreads (which I would prefer)

Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15510420.Nicole_Jackson

This link will also be posted in the comments, on my wall and in my bio if it won't let you copy it.

Much love my Niks- Nikki.J