Chapter 2

Samara's POV

August, Nikki, Trey, and I all sat on the couch as Nikki flipped through wedding booklets looking for the perfect theme for her wedding.

"How about a beach wedding?" Nikki asked Trey and he shrugged.

"Sure."

"Okay, what about a normal church wedding?"

"Sure babe," Nikki rolled her eyes before closing the booklet and turning to face him.

"How about I show up naked and we have it our bedroom?"

"I agree." He said causing Nikki to smack his arm.

"Trey! Come on be serious. I really want your help." Trey snaked his arm around Nikki's waist and placed a kiss on her forehead and she rolled her eyes.

"You see what I mean, Samara? Tell him to help."

"Samara, tell her I don't care where we get married as long as she says I do."

"Well if you don't help I won't say it," Nikki challenged and Trey looked down at her amused.

"Oh really?"

"Maybe." Trey gave her a kiss and she rolled her eyes. "Okay fine I'll still say yes."

"Look-" I started catching Nikki and Trey's attention. "-How about you both make a list of the things you know for sure you want at you wedding, like the people, setting, cake, and then August and I will go through them."

"Who said I wanna help?" Everyone's gaze locked onto August and he just shrugged.

"That's perfect!" Nikki stood up and grabbed pieces of paper off her working desk before coming back and handing Trey one as well as a pen. They began writing down their ideas and I sneak a glance at August. He was laid out on the couch, texting someone and right as I was about to look away, our gazes met. He shot me a cocky smirk and I rolled my eyes before turning my attention to my cell phone. It was already 12am and not one text message from Adam.

"Done!" Nikki shouted proudly. "What about you Trey?"

"Hold up." He wrote down a few more things before closing his pen. "Done."

"Alright, Trey had yours to me and Nikki yours to August." They complied and August and I read over there lists"

Trey's list

Big Wedding

Small reception

Church

No Marcellous

Vanella Cake

Red and White roses

"Alright so let's just go back and forth between what they want and they can debate it out themselves."

"Sounds good to me," August replied before continuing. "Let's start with the size of the wedding. Nikki wants a small, intimate one and a big reception."

"Trey wants a big wedding and a small reception," I mumbled knowing they were about to start debating.

"A small reception Trey? How will that work if you want a big wedding."

"Hey, the same applies to you. If we have a small wedding we'll have a spaced out reception."

"How about a big wedding and a big reception." Trey and Nikki shrugged agreeing before Nikki told us to continue.

"Okay as for the place, Trey wants it at a church."

"And Nikki wants it on the beach." I groaned and the two began to argue.