Chapter 6

Imprtant authors note at the end.

August's POV 

The water poured down my body in the shower as I handled my morning routine. Today alone I had three business meetings, a conference call and a radio interview and a nigga had to be prepared fa'real. As I stood in the shower lettin' the hot water hit my body, I couldn't help but remember tha' shit that went down wit Samara yesterday.  

"Girl you really doubt a nigga don't you? I said it once and I'll say it again 'mara, you can't make Aug lose control."

"Alright then." I watched as she took a step back and sent me a smirk. "What about now?" I watched as dangerously slowly she untied her robe while keeping her eyes on me before the robe dropped to her feet. She fuckin' did it. My mouth went dry and I could feel my erection pulsing against my sweats as she bit her lip awaiting my next move while moving closer to me. My eyes soaked in the image of her standing in nothing but lingerie as it swept over her breasts down her body to the lower half that was just beggin to be revealed. And them mutha'fuckin' legs.

"August," she teased, "my eyes are up here."

"Shit I know," I mumbled as I took a step closer to her until our bodies were pressed up against each other and I noticed how suddenly she ain't look so confident. 

"Aug--"

"Let me ask you a question real quick? Where's ya nigga right now?"

"Inside getting ready to go out with his boys," she said with a roll of her eyes and I chuckled having my thoughts confirmed. She was fucking wit a brainless nigga. But not for long.

"You feel this shit?" I placed her hand on top of my erection and her mouth dropped open in shock but never let go.  

"Uh huh?"

"This a real nigga dick cause obviously you ain't neva' felt one. That nigga you got ain't got one fuckin' clue if he goin' out wit his boys while you look like this. Shit if you was my girl ya ass wouldn't be able to walk much less answa' a door. And you can tell that nigga of yours not to get to comfortable cause soon enough Aug gon give you that real nigga dick, and you gon' leave his ass fa'real and I'll put that shit on everything" and with that, I walked away letting what I said to settle in. 

The cold water hittin' my body brought me out of my daydream and I quickly shut off the water before hopping out the shower and grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my waist before heading to the bedroom. 

"Daddy, Miss Samara is here!" 

Speak of the muthafuckin' devil.

"I'm coming!" I grabbed my sweats getting ready to slip them on before an idea popped into my head and I decided to head to the door in just my towel. I quickly headed downstairs and opened the door to come face to face with Samara.

"Hey."

"Hey to you too, come on in." She smiled and said thank you before walking past me while I got a good look. She was wearing a basic yellow tank top and short jeans shorts that were appropriate but had all eyes on her.

"So where's Nedra?" She asked trying not to look down at my towel and as I opened my mouth to speak, Nedra came running down the hallway.

"Samara!" Nedra, who had finally reached Samara, wrapped her arms tightly around her and smiled brightly. "Your back!"

"That's right pretty girl."

"Daddy, how come you don't have any clothes on?" 

"Good question baybeh, why don't you go pick out some clothes and I'll be up there in a minute?"