Chapter 14

Would yall prefer if I put recaps of what happened in the last chapter before I start an update or just jump right in? Let me know. Anywho let's get into the update because I know for a fact yall gon love this one.

________________

August's POV

All a nigga could see was red as I entered the kitchen where Adam sat eatin' breakfast. Unable to control ma' anger, I grabbed Adam by his collar and threw him against the wall pissed as fuck.

"What the fuck man!" Adam groaned in pain before I sent him a blow to the jaw, my anger controlling me as I thought about what went down earlier today.

"Samara we have the results of your test," The doctor said entering the room.

"Alright, what is it?" Samara asked.

"Well I hate to tell you this but August you're going to need a new babysitter for at least the next week, Samara has the stomach flu and at this stage, it is very important for her to get some sleep and stay in bed." I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Thank fuckin' god.

"I told you I wasn't pregnant!" Samara said sticking her tongue out at me before the doctor left, excusing herself out of the room leaving Samara and me alone.

"We should probably get you home."

"Yeah, can you drop me home?"

"Of course, just let me call someone real quick to come watch Nedra while we out," I quickly dialed up my mom and she got here in no time before Samara and I left. Getting there took less than ten minutes but groaned when I noticed Adam's ass was there.

"Be nice," Samara said as slid out of the car and headed to the front door.

"I'm always nice," I replied and Samara raised her eyebrow up at me in amusement.

"Right," she muttered sarcastically before opening the door to reveal Adam who was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, baby. What the fuck is he doing here?" Adam asked glaring in my direction. I opened my mouth to respond but Samara took my hand and lead me upstairs instead shutting down the argument entirely as we approached her bedroom. The room was a dark red with a king sized bed sitting in the middle, a dresser and a few night tables.

"August can you grab me a Tylenol? There should be a bottle in night table ."

"Sure." I opened the drawer and immediately spotted the Tylenol and a condom. Hol up. Condom?

"Aye Mara'"

"Yeah?"

"How many more condoms were left after you and Adam.." I didn't bother finishing the sentence and Samara jumped in.

"None. That was my last one."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Then the fuck is this?" I asked holding up the condom and Samara's mouth dropped open in realization. The nigga tried to trap her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Adam yelled snapping me out of day dream and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's wrong wit me? Nigga you tha' one that tried to trap Samara by not wearin' a condom but guess what, she ain't pregnant."

"Not yet but trust me she will be," Adam said with a laugh beforeI balled up my fist to punch the shit outta him again.