Something Different

Guess whose back???? I know, I know. Where the hell have I been??? I better of been dying to leave y'all with no updates for over a month. And so much more and I really am sorry. Without going into too much detail I'll just say that life happens and a lot has changed from then to now but i am back. And I'm serious this time. So lets jump into a few answers to the questions you've probably been dying to know.

What's going on with Aug Harter/Love and Blackmail/This Winter?

On my very, very, very long break I took a chance to step away from writing and try and figure out how I wanted to continue my stories to not only make them good to read but entertaining as well and I am happy to say that it did do some good and I will be publishing the remaining chapters to all those books throughout this month.

Are you still doing the Harter family series?

Of course! I love those guys and writing about them has been amazing! So if you were promised a book I will be messaging you some time to try and confirm more about your book and the book cover.

What about the book giveaway you promised?

100% Still happening just not for another month or so. I want to make sure I am on schedule with my books before I go and make myself overly busy and have to take another vacation.

Now that that's covered I do have an announcement. As everyone can tell the update every day in December thing (This Winter) was horrible and just didn't end well. Heck, the book isn't even done but it's now 2017 and I want to start it off on a better note. Now I mentioned briefly a few months ago that I had a surprise that would happen in February and that was that I was going to do another everyday book update for a story I have been planning for a year now. Of course, I said that BEFORE This Winter didn't go as planned but I do plan on keeping my word on that. I have most of the chapters already prewritten which means while you guys will get an update every day from me, I will have a chance to work on other books and get all the books completed by the end of February so I can start working on more books and more surprises.

Sounds good? Great.

Anyway, it is the first day of February meaning the first chapter is indeed up and ready for you to read. I am really pumped to hear what you guys think about the book as it is my first time writing an Interracial story so please feel free to leave comments. So without further ado here is the description of something different....

***

Their paths were never supposed to cross. She came from rags. He came from riches. She was headstrong. He was compliant. He had a girlfriend. She had a boyfriend. She was black. He was white. So different but yet the two are so drawn together. I guess opposites really do attract.

___________

Braelin never wanted to move in with her mom and her soon to be step dad. She never wanted to leave her family, friends, and boyfriend back home. And she sure as hell didn't want to start having feelings for the white quarterback of her new school.

Cameron had his entire life planned out for him. Play football in high school, go to UTF, marry his girlfriend of four years, and live happily ever after. Nowhere in that plan did it ever say, start falling for the black beauty that started attending his new school.

Through racist comments, hard times, laughter, and the possibility of love; join Braelin and Cameron as they prove that just because you don't experience something means it something New, it's just...

Something Different.

Let me know what you guys think but until then go check out the prologue and vote, comment, and please share with everyone you know.Love always my Niks-Nikki. J