Chapter 3

Samara's POV

I admired my outfit in my full body mirror as I tried to figure out whether or not this was babysitter appropriate. I had on a crop top with crochet fringe hanging down the bottom and blue denim skinny jeans. Is this okay for babysitting Nedra? I smoothed out my hair out of reflex as I thought about what I had agreed to. Why did I agree to babysit? Oh yeah, because her insanely sexy father had needed my help. I grabbed my purse before heading out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I admired the dark red walls as I grabbed my cell phone off the counter. I went over in my head my checklist to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything when the front door swung in and moments later Adam came into view.

"Good morning," Adam said as he made his way over to me. His suit jacket was draped over his shoulder and three buttons on the top of his shirt were open exposing his smooth mocha chocolate skin. I rolled my eyes and shot a quick glance at the time. 6:30am and he was just getting here. I watched as he grabbed a water from the fridge before wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why are you up so early," I thought you would be asleep for at least another two hours."

"Why are you just getting here?"

"Come on Samara, I'm a man, we're always coming and going when we please." He explained as if it was the most logical thing ever and I shook my head not bothering to give him a response. Removing his hands from around me, I pushed passed him and headed to the door grabbing my car keys.

"Where are you going?"

"Out and don't wait up," I said with a wink quoting the exact same thing he had told me the night before. I quickly headed out of the house knowing he was going to follow me and jumped into my car. By the time I had my seatbelt on he was on his way out of the house and i quickly pulled out of the driveway and zoomed down the street. Coincidentally August's house wasn't too far from mine so I had managed to get there in less than ten minutes. I parked in his driveway and quickly hopped out heading straight for the door when it swung open and August stood there looking confused, only wearing a towel loosely around his waist.

"Is this how you greet all your babysitters?"

"Jealous?" He asked with his usual playful grin coming on.

"No. Now I just understand why they always quit."

"Always wit the jokes, I see," he mumbled before opening the door a bit wider so I could enter. "Afta' you"

"Thank you." I entered his house, taking in the gorgeous view of his home. The walls were a gorgeous light blue and it just yelled 'home'. I took a seat on his black sofa and motioned for him to take a seat as well.

"Is this important or can I run upstairs and change real quick?"

"My bad, it can wait. Go ahead a change."

"Or would you rather I stay in this?" He offered with a wink and I rolled my eyes causing him to laugh. "Alright I'm outta hea' be right back."

"Alright, see you soon." He nodded before heading up the stairs and I looked around the house again before sliding my phone out my pocket and checking my text messages. I had three from Adam and Two from my new friend Hailey who had just joined the TV show I was one 'Just a game'.

Adam: Where are you at?

Adam: I was out with the boys and crashed at his place for the night. Now can you tell me where you are gorgeous?

I smiled at his message before texting him back.

Samara: Was that so hard? I'm babysitting a friends daughter today