Copyright/Info©

COPYRIGHT ©

Any unauthorized reprint or use of the material prohibited. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage without express permission from the publisher; NikkiJackson5

All characters are fiction and have been made up by the author (NikkiJackson5) imagination.

________________________

*This Can Be Read As A Stand Alone Novel But For Some Background History Check Out Trey Harter*

You've met Trey, the corny yet oh-so-loveable youngest member of the Harter Brother Family but now you're in for a real surprise.

***

August Harter was a ladies man who enjoyed sex and wasn't ashamed of it.

Samara Gray was a woman in a committed relationship with a man who couldn't even bring out the passion inside her.

From the first time Samara and August had met they had taken and immediate dislike towards each other. August couldn't stand how stuck up the woman was and Samara couldn't stand how August treated women. But when August needs Samara's help with taking care of the only woman who mattered most; his daughter, things begin changing.

Can Samara manage to deal with August without losing her mind or even possibly her heart? And can August keep his sexual desire under wraps or will this just possibly this be the love the two never knew they needed?

Only one way to find out. Read on.