Note

Hi! (' v ')/ sorry it's not an update.

Cuppie just wants to come clear with what's been going on with my writing so far, so. I'd appreciate it if you have some time and would read this! Hehe.

As you've noticed by now, I've been updating Beyond Love and Flight School for almost 8 weeks in a row—non-stop. Basically, I've been churning out content every week for not just one book, but two books. And on top of that, working on Valour as well.

This technically means I've been writing every single day for 8 weeks straight, and I'm not even kidding. I don't take a single day's rest just because I love seeing how you Bakers and Stars like reading my work, appreciating it immensely. Like I said, it doesn't matter if Flight School only has one reader, I'd write for that reader as well.

Obviously however, it's kinda clear how writing every day for 8 weeks straight can tire just anyone out. Sure, I've been churning out one chapter every week for the past 4 years but three?

I've become quite insane.

I have to emphasize that it does seem that Cuppie doesn't have a life outside writing o.o Wake up, write. Eat. write. Sleep. Wake up. Repeat. Hahaha it really does seem that way!

I realized today just how tired I was recently, and even though I do Ensure that I get enough sleep, I'm still tired and I'm trying to figure out why.

I've quit my job at the childcare for the past two months, which is why I was actually able to write and update so frequently. Instead, I've been taking sign language classes (Singapore Sign Language) to aid me in communicating with the deaf students that I intend to help this August, when I join a voluntary group (' v ')/ also, I'm tutoring secondary school students to cover the cost for the tuition fees.

I'm turning 19 this September, marking my fifth year of writing literary passion ^0^/ College is approaching. New people, new school, new environment...all over again. Ah well! It's not as if we don't all face change. I can handle all that. In fact I've been doing that for so long, handling my studies whilst writing, that surely I'll be able to do it this time as well?

It probably just means that I won't be writing both Flight School and Beyond Love at the same time, and having to choose, the choice is obvious. Oh! But for the next month till August before college starts, I'll be updating 'Crash' (Ace and Blake's story) on Radish, while posting the excerpts here on Wattpad.

Nevertheless, I understand that not many of you are willing to fork out the few cents for the people I'm trying to help, or that you cannot because some of you guys are too young to have a credit card. That's okay! ^-^

But if you're behind your phone here thinking that you'd never pay for some stupid author's works, then it's okay as well!! :D Don't want to pay for updated works but want to read my writing??? Logic.

Haha, well! If you want free work so much, and free work that is of amazing quality, then the answer is right before you O.O I mean, Flight School is of absolutely no charge at all and honestly it's even better quality than whatever I'm doing for the Baked series so if you're angry that I have a life and have decided to choose Flight School over the Baked series again, then I've got nothing to say! HAHAHAH.

Do you have the determination to change that blank document into 5k words every week? Make it into a book? Two books? Three? Do you have the strength to pull through year after year with all your examinations and all that pressure that everything is giving you all at once? Have you done it? Are you able to not give a fuck about readership?

I try.

I really do! ^^ Ah. Its just I've realized I'm way too tired from doing all this but you know what?

I've known since the day I've started writing that I will be doing this for the rest of my life. That smile on your face, that tear, that laugh, that streak of anger upon your brow—every single emotion that you feel while reading my words.

I've known since then that I will keep doing it even if it breaks me and even if I get tired because I'm just going to get more and more tired and I'm going to take it all because this is what my words were meant to do.

They were meant for a human, and they will always be.

So you here, reading this, on this book. This one. The one that I have devoted my entire being to; know again that I'm doing all that I can to stand.