Adventures of the Flight Crew #1

Who are the Flight Crew? The Class of Hearts, featuring select few prey from Io's previous class and our favourite professors.

Also, for entertainment and narrative purposes, 'Disneyland' is a combination of all Disney attractions and rides across the globe including Disneysea. Unfortunately for you Stars (yes that was what I went with in the end because, well, Io is the moon and you guys are of course, always there for him and it's always nice to have a guiding star around hehe), Cuppie is a whole-hearted Asian who hAs NevEr been out of Asia eVeR before omg rare species (jkjk)?? Therefore the only Disneys I've ever been to are in Hong Kong and Tokyo. As for those who've never been to Disney before, I will be posting a mini collection of the attractions and rides our Crew will be experiencing in the chapter on 'hisangelchip'.

I hope you enjoy this relaxing and derpy chapter! Warning: unhealthily long and unhealthy humor. Please have medication ready.

P.S After having realized I had uploaded the chapter on the wrong book LIKE THE FOOL I IS, I have re-uploaded it ;-; sigh. So much for the excitement. 

________________________

"You're approving this?" Faustes re-read the gist of Viktor's proposal, inclined to think that he was dreaming. "Disneyland?"

Verity laughed wryly, glancing up from the spread of documents across her desk. "Why? Is there an issue with the proposal?"

The hawk hoped he had heard her correctly.

"With the proposal? Yes, everything?" He double-checked the requested location. "Disneyland, a suitable and appropriate representation of human experiences?" Faustes quoted from the text. "Bullshit."

"Let them dream," The vulture waved dismissively, ringing the bell for her meal. "I'd put in a special request if I were you."

Faustes raised a brow.

"Rare, don't you think? Disneyland." V had a difficult smile on her lips. "You've never been there before."

The deputy headmaster returned the proposal with a scoff. "What does it matter to you, where I've been?"

Verity squared her shoulders. "You could always request for permission to assist in the operations. I know Wint has been wanting to see the sights. Perhaps both of you could spend some...quality time together."

Immediately, Faustes was aware of the prominent lack of restrictions uncharacteristic of Verity who prioritized control and order. For all he knew, this could very well be part of a bigger plan. "I hope this isn't one of your games."

"Oh you know it is," the bearded vulture laughed airily, rising from her seat as she did so. "Nothing isn't a game."

"You might as well go," she went on, brewing tea by her desk. "Ensure their...safety, or some sort."

"At Disneyland?" Faustes snorted, however inclined he was towards the idea of spending quality time with his best friend at the resort. It was, for all intents and purposes, a holiday to him.

Verity smiled. "Let them dream."

____________________________

Embarrassed, the sparrow tugged at the other's sleeve. "Am I the only one who doesn't know what that is?" He managed in a whisper, watching as the rest of his class rejoiced madly at the outcome of the proposal.