✘CHAPTER 31✘

The true behind song ji hyo refusing to marry baekhyun

SONG JI HYO HAS JUST BEEN REPORTED THAT SHE REFUSED TO MARRY BAKEHYUN. NOW, THE TRUTH REGARDING THE ISSUE IS FINALLY UNVEILED.

Baekhyun and her girlfriend, Song ji hyo , are still in the headlines as rumors and speculations about their alleged wedding cancellation are resurfacing. The current rumors point out that Song ji hyo refuses to marry baekhyun.

There are also other rumors that say that this is just for the mean time. To silence all of the speculations about their relationship and possible marriage, Song ji hyo finally spoke up.

According to Celebeat, Song ji hyo says that she previously went to a fortune teller, and she was told that she would be married when she's already 31 years old. She then adds that she might get married in the future, probably in seven years, which will be in 2024.

Meanwhile, baekhyun has also been reported to have hinted various plans for their wedding. In one of the interviews with him, baekhyun says that he is very much willing to elope with Song ji hyo.

He says that even if it was necessary for them to elope or to become live-in partners, he would still marry her anyway. All of these rumors and issues regarding the couple's wedding plans started when a picture of the two was posted in the internet .

According to Korea Portal,baekhyun and Song ji hyo are still keen to open up about any wedding plans between them. What is important is that the two super couple stays strong now.

Even though it was previously reported that they only get to date once a month, they still are into each other. Let's just hope that the streak of hapiness and love between the two will continue for a long time.

Comment:

Exostan:they both have to marry As soon As possible (sorry for my bad eng)

Lisazzz:i hate ji hyo..

Xingmi:break up please...

Baekhyun menutup rapat laptopnya berbanding sebelumnya dia jadi lebih tenang bila dia refleksi diri,rumor setahun lepas yang mengatakan song ji hyo enggan berkahwin dengannya seakan dejavu..berita yang ditentang habis-habisan kini menjadi kenyatan. Dia tahu walaupun dia memaksa song ji hyo berada disisinya yeoja itu tak kan bahagia.. Tapi melepaskan ji hyo hatinya pula sakit...

Nak cakap tak kecewa bohonglah dia bukan sehari dua bersama song ji hyo mereka bersama semenjak mereka masih menjadi pelatih dan kini walaupun mereka berpisah mereka tetap akan bertembung dan selalu berjumpa kerana mereka dalam satu kumpulan.. Betul kata xiumin yang dia tidak patut menjalinkan hubungan dengan ji hyo kerana mereka dalam satu kumpulan.

Baekhyun mengeluh panjang dihentak-hentak belakang badannya di sofa yang berwarna ungu di dorm mereka.. Saat ini hanya dia dan chanyeol saja yang berada di dorm manakala yang lain sedari lagi lagi batang hidung mereka tidak kelihatan.

Dilihat chanyeol yang terlena di lantai ditenung wajah sahabat baiknya.
Dia tahu niat chanyeol baik tapi sekarang belum masanya dia melepaskan ji hyo pergi kerana semua itu perlukan masa.