13 psycho

He crashed backwards, almost falling into the hanging body. She was standing there, with a pouty demeanor and her hand on her bare hip, lined with nothing more than a few crimson threads. She was wearing a lacey red push-up bra to match and had wrapped her neck in a red silk ribbon, tied into a bow in the back. Caleb let his eyes explore her fantastic body, gliding down her neckline and down her ample cleavage, past her belly-button and down her slim thighs, to her taut calves accentuated by her engine red high heels. Only after that could he then say what needed to be said.

"What— the— FUCK!"

"What?"

"'What?' What do you mean 'what!'"

"You don't like your surprise?"

"WHAT!" He got up, digging his fingernails in his scalp and muttering to himself. "Okay, okay. This bitch is crazy."

"Kay-lub, I did this for you," she whined. "Wasn't Max your bully at school?"

"So you go out and kidnap him and torture him in your bathroom! Ivy!" He started hyperventilating. "Ohhhh shit, oh my God."

"Caleb, just calm down. We were having such a good night, sweetie." He continued to pace back and forth. He dropped his hands to his sides as he slowly turned to her.

"Come sit down!" she cheerfully beckoned, skipping up the stairs in delighted bounds, in such a way that made her perky butt wiggle.

"Yeah? Yeah," he droned. "I should come sit down." Like a zombie, he meandered up to the living room, bracing himself on the wall with his forearm. He stopped midway. He thought to turn back and look but he chickened out. Instead, his frantic mind raced to sketch up a gameplan. Do I come up with some emergency? Who would I say called me? Shit, I left my phone upstairs. She'll know I'm lying! I'll tell her— I'll tell her I'm hungry, and we should cook something! I'll say I want to surprise her, then when she leaves me alone, I'll start a fire! Yeah! And when the fire department comes I'll run out and scream 'AND THERE'S A DEAD BODY IN THE BASEMENT!' and they'll go in there and find it! That's a great plan, I'm a genius.

"Caleb, what took you so long?" she purred. Ivy had spread herself across the couch, with her golden hair fanning over the armrest and her arms folded underneath her breasts. Her long, elegant legs were crossed one over the other. They were freshly-shaven, smooth, mildly bronzed and faintly glistening. One look at those legs, and Caleb's mind went blank again.

Try as he might to combat it, his instincts told him that those legs were planning on getting fucked and there was no way out of it. After all, he was only a boy. A weak boy. So so weak. He stood at the threshold, his mouth dry and his eyes itching from having not blinked in awhile.

"Come here," she said. Like an obedient pet, he did as he was told. She brought her legs to her stomach so he could sit next to her, and then returned them, one over his lap, and the other bent and touching his elbow. "Why so far away?" she whined, climbing his arm with her toes.

"Uh," he rambled. "You know what? I'm starving."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he groaned, squeezing his lips in a grimace to help sell it. "I'm really hungry—you're not hungry?"

"Mm, nope," she answered, sitting up and shaking her head. She crawled over his lap and started nibbling at his ear.

"What if I cooked you something? That'd probably make you hungry, right?"

"Nope," Ivy murmured, hooking her legs around his waist as she pecked his lips.

"I really think we should think about how hungry we'll be later if we don't eat now. Did you ever think of that?"