Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

When the door shut behind Ian and I, all attention turned to us, as I silently prayed that these men didn't recognise me.

"Get in here, you two!" One man yelled, walking over to us and shoving us into the crowd. I smirked at the shocked teenagers and signaled for them to keep quiet. I noticed a few grins, smirks, hopeful glances and friends, and I gave them all a massive smile. Although I hated it here, hated being trapped, I still loved all the people.

I turned to Ian, who was looking at me with a smug look. A look telling me 'good luck getting us out of here now'. I gave him a cold glance, his face getting on my nerves, before I heard a gasp. I turned around and saw Jessica on the floor with a JENTO suited man standing over her.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" She squealed, earning a smack across her face. She shrieked and I mentally cringed. 

That must've hurt.

Sure, I didn't like Jessica, but she did show me around, and she wasn't ever really mean to me, just bitchy. "Shut up, bitch!!" The man yelled, hitting her again.

"Oi!" I yelled, walking up to them, feeling a surprising amount of rage, "She said to get your filthy hands off her!"

"Fuck off!" The man spat at me, swinging an arm at my face. I felt the sharp impact of his titanium glove on my face and I winced in pain. In a matter of seconds, I felt something warm flow from my nose; blood.

I turned to face him again and glared before I jumped up and gave him a powerful kick to the gut, making him fly backwards. He crashed into the wall, bringing the whole room's attention on us as I wiped my bloody nose.

"You whore!" The man shrieked, standing back up again. I saw other JENTO men walking towards us, but the man in front of me stopped them. "I want to handle this one on my own."

A space was cleared around us, forming a circle, and I got into position; knees bent, arms out, back straight. I gestured for him to 'come at me' with my index finger and he charged, but in a split second, I crounched down, grabbed his ankles and flipped him over me so he landed on his back.

"Oooh"s and "Ouch"es were being hissed from the crowd as the man stood up again, swaying slightly.

He swung his arm at me but I blocked it with my wrist (which was surprisingly painful, might I add) and kicked him again. Hitting him would be useless, his JENTO suite was too strong, it'd only break my knuckles.

"Shoot him!" Somebody yelled.

No, that won't work either.

Before he was able to scramble up again, I looked around for a weapon and saw a chain hanging from the handles in the doors which lead to the main hall, trying to keep it locked. I quickly whipped it out of the loops and stood behind the man, who was still on the ground, struggling to get up. I flung the chain in front of him, creating a loop with my arms and the chain where his head was in the middle, and found the gap inbetween the helmet and the suite, where the entrance to the man's neck was. Once I found it, I tugged back on the chain, hard, but not too hard, and heared him gasping and croaking for help to the other guards. Once the man passed out, the three other guards stared at me and then looked at eachother.

"What's your name?" One of them asked, stepping forward with his gun out in view. 

"Robyn, Robyn Jones," I smirked before I whipped out the gun the man I strangled held and pointed it at the man closest to me. "Come any closer and I shoot."

"I was told you were nerd, little girl," The man furthest away, with a very naisally voice, seethed, "but you seem to be as stupid as the rest of these students."

"I prefer the term 'resourceful bad ass' to 'nerd', and by the way, there are 30 of those "stupid" students in here, not including myself, and four of you so I'd be careful if I were you," I looked down at the unconcious man by my foot, "make that three of you. Also, I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it."

The first man spoke up again. "You out of all people should know that these guns don't work on our armour, little girl."

"Doesn't mean I still can't use it, does it?" I grinned at them before unexpectedly shooting the ceiling above their heads with a single shot. Everybody ducked, and one of the men, the one furthest away from me, grabbed Jessica by her arm as she squealed again. 

"I'll shoot her if you don't come with us and drop your weapon!"

I sighed at the man and dropped the gun to the floor. "You had to ruin the fun, didn't you?"

I strolled over to them and I saw them flinch slightly. As I walked past Ian, I saw him grinning triumphantly, and that was enough to make my anger fuel up again. I gave him a blow to the stomach, catching the attention of the JENTO guards and pushed him into the man holding Jessica so they fell to the floor. I pushed her out of the way, earning another shriek, and jumped inbetween the two remaining guards, splitting my legs into opposite directions and kicking both of them in the face as hard as I could. I heared the satisfying sound of their heads whacking against the titanium of their suites and watched them slump to the ground. I picked up both of their guns and handed it over to Jessica and another random pupil. "Here, protect yourselves with them. They won't kill the JENTO men but if you aim for their chests then they should get winded... Come to think of it, aim for their heads, and they'll get knocked out."

I grabbed the remaining man's gun from his belt as he grumbled, trying to get Ian off of him, and handed it over to a familiar face. "Here, you guys take care of him," I said, gesturing to the last man with my head. 

"Lets go, jackarse," I said, shoving Ian up by the elbow and pushing him through the main doors. 

"Lead me to Raven."