"Who's singing?" I asked Alissa.

"Oh, that's Aj. He's really good isn't he."

I nodded, walking into the main living room and finding him at the piano, playing Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I smiled because that was my favorite singer.

"And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm

And if you're broken I'll mend ya
And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now" He sang.

I walked up to him and he looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now" I sang with him.

He stopped playing and looked at me shocked.

"You're really good!" He said.

"Thank you."

"I told you that my family can sing!" Jake said walking into the house from the backyard.

"Yeah, but not that good!" Aj said.

I just smiled more.

"Thank you, I guess." I said.

"Sorry sis, Aj said that the Paul family can't sing to save our lives and so I told him that we can sing. So we made a bet that he wins if no one in our family can sing." Jake explained to me.

"I can see why he made that bet." I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because you suck at singing." I laughed at my brother.

"That's a lie!" He said coming up to me and tickling my stomach.

"Jake stop!" I yelled while laughing.

"Not until you say I am good at singing."

"Jake, you are amazing at singing. Better than me." I tried to get him away and once I said that he immediately stepped back.

"See! I am good at singing." He laughed.

We all laugh at him as he walked to the kitchen to get something out of the fridge.

"Hey Jake, when do I get to see Logan?" I asked my brother.

"Well we were going to meet up tomorrow but he is too busy pouting around that I'm the better brother." He told me laughing at what he did.

"Jake! I told you not to say that! Now he thinks that I like you better!"

"No, not that much!"

I walked away and made a mental note to call Logan and tell him the truth because I don't think Jake told him the real reason why I am going to live here. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00  at night already.

"Hey, what are we doing for dinner?" I asked Alissa as she walks upstairs.

"What time is it?" She asks, stopping in her tracks.

"7." I answer.

"Oh sh- we are supposed to be going to dinner. We made reservations for 7:30." She told me.

I nodded my head as I went up to my room and put on something less casual than what I was wearing. I went into Jake's room and got one of his Team 10 sweatshirts and put it on, then I put on my black leggings with my white converse. I put my hair put in a messy ponytail and then looked in the mirror. There was a knock on my door and I opened it to reveal Marcus, I think.

"Hello." I greeted him.

"Hey, Jake wanted me to tell you to get ready because we are going to dinner in 10 minutes but it looks like you already got dressed." He said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, Alissa told me. Is everyone else ready?" I asked him.

I waited for him to answer my question but he didn't say anything.

"Umm... Hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

He was still just staring at me.

"M-Marcus? Is that your name? Hello?" I once again tried to get him out of zoning out.

He shook his head and looked down before looking up at me again.

"I'm sorry, I got lost in your beauty, what was the question again?"

I blushed damn hard at that compliment.

"Um, it's Marcus, right?"

"Sure is." He smiled.

"I asked if everyone else was ready." I repeated myself from earlier.

"Oh! Yeah, except for Alissa. She takes the most time. She most likely won't be done until right before we need to leave." He looked down at his phone which was in his hand. "Which is in about 5 minutes."

I laughed lightly as I grabbed my purse and phone. He stopped right before the little cut out to where you can see the front door down below us. He turned around and looked at me nervous.

"So I was wondering if I could possibly, maybe, um, get your number?"

I smiled up at him.

"Of course." I told him as I opened my phone and went into my contacts.

He did the same thing before we swapped phones. I smiled more as I typed my number in his phone. Once I gave his phone back to him, be gave me mine as well with a wink before walking back downstairs. I stood there for a moment and looked down at my phone. I opened it and saw that his number was in there but he had his contact as Marcus😍 😏 😏 . I blushed as I turned my phone off before Alissa came out of her bedroom.

"What just happened?" She asked, coming up to me.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Oh, did you-"

I shooked my head.

"Did he-"

I shook my head once again and she gasped.

"You got his number!" She whisper-yelled.

I shushed her as I put my hand over my mouth.

"Shut up!" I told her.

She just giggled as we walked downstairs. Once we made it downstairs, we left to go to dinner.