112. stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop st

Okay. Hate me all you want, but please just STOP with the whole "trump impeachment party" shit. I HATE Trump but here's the problem. You impeach Trump, you have to deal with Pence. Pence is worse than Trump.

Let me start here, with the one that bothers me the most. Pence wants to take all LGBT people and put them in "straight camps" and give them shock therapy to make them straight. These people should be allowed to live their lives, no matter their sexuality!

I remember just being so sick to my stomach after the election when I heard about that stuff. I mean, I'm asexual, people like to invalidate that all the time (fuck you) but I felt like I'd be one of those people at risk. Plus a lot of my friends are LGBT (luckily not all of them live in America) but still. Most of them DO live in America. Do you know how scary that is?

(I have a lot more to say on the subject but we'd be here awhile)

And the other thing that really bothers me: Pence CAN'T have business dinners with other women other than his wife. Like here's the thing. Nobody wants to cheat on their wife. But if Pence KNOWS he's not gonna fool around with this other woman, why is that such a problem? Christ, is your testosterone level THAT off the fucking charts that you need to stay away from all women except your wife or else you'll start ogling over her?

What about when he's with Trump's family? Sure, I hate Trump and all, but there are quite a few women in that family. What does he do then? Pray to God?

I'm religious and all, but dude, God's not gonna save you. Free will is a thing for a reason.

Ugh, sorry, this whole "Trump Impeachment Party" thing just really pisses me off. Like I said I hate Trump but Pence is worse than he is.

Pence is wore than Trump. End of story.

6-21-17