102. the abby lee miller of california

(I've been waiting to say this for awhile but I think now is the right time)

I'm sure you all probably know this but if not, I take dance classes. And I don't know what's up but my teacher's just been a bitch lately.

Like we're not even talking about any kind of "assistant" or any of that shit from last year, now it's my actual teacher. And she's been a total asshole for the last few weeks.

But anyway, I finally found the song I have to dance to with that backwards roll. I didn't even know it was on the internet.

It's sad cause I used to like the song when I heard it but now I have like, war flashbacks when I hear it:

(If you can't listen to it tell me and I'll try to send you another one cause it's actually a lot faster than it seems on first listen)

But anyway, my teacher's been a bitch lately. Last week she was screaming at the class because it was still messy. And then she's like "I've already taught you this stuff, there's no excuse for it to be messy, once I give it to you it's out of my head !!!"

Like bitch no.

1. WE HAVE UNTIL AUGUST TO PERFECT IT. RIGHT NOW YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT TEACHING IT AND THEN CLEAN IT UP LATER.

2. Not everyone learns at the same rate. Some of us don't move as fast or have trouble getting up after three rolls so you need to take that into consideration.

Listen to the fucking song. It's called "Only Human." It's in the lyrics. Maybe you should realise that your students are "only human," like the song says.

And last night she called me out because I wasn't fast enough or some dumb shit like that. Once again, give me time to really learn the material and let it sink in. I usually pull it out of my ass last minute so idfk why this year would be any different.

So there's that.

I'm just so sick of that class honestly. I mean I'm not gonna quit but tbh I need to learn it at my own pace. Jfc

But anyway I've got another class tonight but that's for a different dance and it's with this song:

I SAW THIS SONG LIVE AT MY FIRST CONCERT AND I LOVE(D) IT BUT NOW I HAVE TO HEAR IT EVERY WEEK AT CLASS AND IM SO MAD

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HURTS ME

But anyway, the teacher is a bitch at this class too (it's the same teacher) so there's that.

So this is (obviously, if you listened to the song) an army theme dance. This is the one where the costume jackets look like the Black Parade jackets. I love the costume so much and I like the dance but iM SCARED TO GO TONIGHT. Why?

So there's this girl in my class and her dad is like an army sergeant or some shit. And our bitch ass teacher was complaining that we're not stiff enough (it's tap dancing you hoe it's impossible to be stiff) so said girl... let's call her... Dakota. (That's not her name but go with it)

So Dakota's dad is an army sergeant general or something. After our teacher complained about us not being stiff enough, Dakota invited her dAD TO OUR CLASS.

AND ITS HAPPENING TONIGHT

Not gonna lie I'm tERRIFIED

LIKE BITCH WHY'D YOU INVITE YOUR DAD

HE'S AN ARMY GUY AND HES GONNA SCREAM AT US

I LITERALLY GET SCARED WHEN PEOPLE RAISE THEIR VOICES

(It's a long story and I don't wanna talk about it)

I'M ALSO SICK BUT I CAN'T MISS CLASS IDJFIDJF

I joined this class to learn how to dance, not get screamed at by a most likely bald guy in his late 40s. Good god.

Like watch this guy call me out constantly even though I'm probably the most stiff in the group other than "Dakota."

On another note, I absolutely hATE this fucking song. Idk if it's because of her voice (it probably is) but I just hate this song so much:

I'm hearing it more and more lately and I'm like "jfc shut up"

And I hate the way she says "you." She says it almost like "juh" and it hurts my ears geesus

5-31-17