72. the easter from hell

yesterday was... interesting.

What the actual hell even was today like I thought Easter was supposed to be a religious holiday and even though I'm not super religious I thought it was supposed to be a family-oriented holiday sjsiejdfjsjd

So I felt really pretty but I was so overdressed:

(I'm wearing makeup but you can't see it because of the crappy lighting)

Anyway, as soon as my aunt gets there, she's like "oh what a surprise" and then she's like "you look so nice and un-grungey" and I was like "what" and she was like "well I like the grungey look too but this is really nice" and I was just like "oh thanks"

So let me just fast-forward to later. My uncle asked me if I think I'm switched at birth. I said yes, and then he's like "when you're 18 you should hire a private investigator to try and find your real family" and I was telling him to stop. I'm sure he was kidding, but he doesn't know what I go through with my family here. Honestly, he'd probably shit if he knew...

But anyway, then he was like "you should get a DNA test and stuff too" and "when do you plan on telling your mom?" and I was like "idk" so HE TOLD MY MOM

She was like "oh I agree!" and I was like "hah what" and she asked me if I'm athletic or if I like sports, which I answered no to the first, and "sometimes" to the second. And then my mom said I should've been born to one of the housewives of Beverly Hills.

Lmao wtf

I was like "um okay." So then, my mom left to help my dad with dinner, and then my uncle asked me if I feel disconnected from this family. I said yes

Did I mention that my brother was in the room?

He was like "don't listen" and my uncle told my brother "oh you just don't want to lose her cause then she won't do your chores for you"

w h y  i s  t h i s  h a p p e n i n g  t o  m e

And then some other things were said (I forgot) but something set me off and I walked off. I just totally blacked out. I think I went to my room? I don't remember what was going on at that time but I'm pretty sure I was having a panic attack, mainly because how tf does my uncle know about this shit

So I remember coming back, and idk how this came up but then he asked me what kind of music I was listening to now. I was about to say like some indie band (I know what I wanted to say but I'm not going to say what it was because that's not the focus) but "The 1975" fell out of my mouth.

My cousin (I forgot to mention her) was like "I'm going to see their concert" and I was like "hah really" on the outside but on the inside I was like "fml"

i'm--

Alright, enough of this. I can't talk about it without getting raging pissed

So later, after my uncle left (he has a longer drive than everyone else) my mom and my aunt got blackout drunk and they started humping each other and twerking on each other. They were so drunk it wasn't even funny.

I didn't like witnessing it but I did. I didn't cut in though cause who knows what would happen. I actually think my mom was more drunk than my aunt was. My aunt has a 7 year old (I'll get into this in a sec) so she has to be more careful.

Okay, now. So my aunt's 7 year old is a little brat. We had this nice ham dinner that my dad made (he didn't ruin it like last year lmao) and my cousin HAD to have a quesadilla. Are you kidding me?

So he got his fucking quesadilla... And then we had this cake because we were morphing Easter and my grandma's birthday cause they were in the same week this year.

So my cousin said he wanted a piece of cake and my mom (I think it was her) cut him a piece and he was like "I don't want that piece, I want another!"

Everyone was like "well you get that piece or you don't get any" and he just started crying. His dad (not my uncle) started yelling at him and he had a temper tantrum. So in order to calm him down, my aunt had to watch Peppa Pig with him while we were all eating cake.

But as soon as my aunt was gone, twerking on my mom, my cousin switched tabs and was watching some Peppa Pig youtube poop thing.... please, make it stop! I can't handle this madness!

So yeah. I guess that's all to talk about unless you want to know that my dad poured water on top of me this morning.

It wasn't as bad as last year, but damn, was it long

4-17-17