STOP EATING PEOPLE!!

I woke up a couple hours later, most of the zombies had moved on. A couple still lingered here and there mostly the military men and women, and undead Chloe. She was mostly stumbling in circles around me. I got to my feet as she sluggishly started walking away.
"Hey!" I yelled, she kept going.
"Heeeyyyy!" She didn't even acknowledge me, I was still dead. Still nothing more than a ghost. Somehow I had managed to interfere with the bullet that surely would have put her down but to what cause? I had single handedly put an entire zombie apocalypse into action. Maybe I should have let her die? What would happen to me if I did though? Would I cease to exist? Would my ghost be forever trapped roaming the planet? What about a cure? There was always a cure in zombie movies right? But this isn't a movie this is life. But what if by some miracle someone does find a cure, would I be able to re-enter my body? Would I live? There was still so much I hadn't got to do, I'm still a virgin for Christ sake! I have to keep undead Chloe alive no matter how completely repulsive and disgusting her diet is. Hopefully she won't cause too much trouble in the meantime.

Speaking of trouble. We had been walking for some time now and I was starting to recognize my surroundings. I was home.
My parents.
My parents?
what happened to them? Were they zombies too? Were they safe?
Of course while my mind raced wondering what had happened to my parents and to everyone I once knew undead Chloe had found a snack.
"Don't! Hey! Do not eat that!" I stomped my feet and shouted as she grabbed a hold of the tiny white rabbit.
"Do. Not. Eat. That. Stop!" Just great! This is fantastic! She grabbed the rabbit by the head and tore a chunk out of its stomach with her teeth.
"You are better than this! We are better than this" she continued eating the poor defenseless bunny. There was a loud crash from behind me, undead me snapped her head in the direction of the sound. The rabbit tore free and bounced off.
"Look what you did! Zombie bunny, Chloe! Zombie bunny!" It was odd speaking out loud to myself. Of course I was the last thing on her mind anyways, the noise from before had all of her attention.
"Hey don't even think about it. You've already had a snack let's just go!" Nope, she had other plans. She took off running, it was the most awkward thing I have ever saw. She flailed her arms as she stumbled over her own feet but for such an ungraceful runner damn was she fast. She rounded the corner a couple seconds before me and stopped dead in her tracks.
'Dead in her tracks' I couldn't help but laugh at my own thought. My eyes scouted the area but not as quickly as hers apparently. She darted.

Daniel was kneeled down digging through an old trash bag, he looked awful. The pity only lasted a second before the memory of him with that girl danced into my head. Why should I feel sorry for him after what he did? After I put so much time and effort into making him happy, cheering him on at every game, watching from the sidelines as he gave every girl except me the attention that was rightfully mine. Zombie Chloe didn't think twice about who he was though. She grabbed him roughly and they both tumbled to the ground, he screamed as he fell onto his face. Undead Chloe ripped through the flesh on his back, digging her nails into his skin and ripping it off before bringing it to her mouth as if he was nothing more than a Daniel sandwich. There was blood everywhere, I stood frozen in my spot. I should be happy right? He's getting what he deserves. I wasn't happy though, I wasn't anything. I didn't feel sad or happy, I wasn't guilty or ashamed at what my body was doing. I wanted to stop her but only because watching his flesh touch my mouth made me sick.
"Chloe I know you are having a rough day but can we please STOP EATING PEOPLE!"
"Daniel! Oh shit! Daniel!" The loudest most annoying screeching is ever heard rang in my ears as a small petite blond ran around the corner of a nearby building. I recognized the bright pink nail polish immediately, to say that your first heartbreak isn't easy to forget would be putting it lightly. I could feel my heart twist, she was the girl that Daniel had decided was worth throwing me away for. I wanted to lash out but what could I do in a ghost body? My hands pass through everything I touch. It was as if zombie me was on the same page though. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the most horrific and brutal thing I have ever saw in my life, and I had witnessed an entire hospital of starving zombies break free and feed on an army. Undead Chloe grabbed her by the arm, nails ripping into her flesh, the girl struggled to break free. Her fragile frame was no match for the hunger crazed Chloe though, the zombie tore her arm clean off....well not clean. It was anything but clean. Blood squirted out in every direction painting the road a bright bitter crimson. I gagged, if I could have vomited i definitely would have.

Daniel soon joined the feeding fest and dug into the skull of the very girl he left for me.

I couldn't tell who was more pathetic.
Undead Chloe for making a meal of anything with a little meat.
Daniel for cheating on me before high school was even over.
The girl for messing around with a guy everyone knew was taken.
Or me for not even trying to stop the mess I created in a drunken heartbroken fit.