I started a zombie outbreak?

So yes, a little itty bitty puppy killed me in the end. What a way to go right? It was going to be the most pathetic news headline since little Abby was stung to death by her pet bees. Everyone would know that I had gotten completely wasted and lost a fight to a dog no bigger than rats in New York City. I know what most of you are probably thinking, why is this my only thought now that I'm dead? It wasn't though my first thought was that my parents are going to kill me. Of course that isn't very logical since I'm already dead. The other half of you are probably wondering 'what happens after you die?!' Well to be honest a whole lot of nothing. I sat in complete darkness waiting for...well anything. For a long time nothing appeared though and while there was no need for food or sleep I thought I would die again from the overwhelming boredom. Then out of no where a small light appeared. After a long debate with myself I decided that following that light and discovering heaven or hell would be better than sitting in the dark eventually losing my mind and becoming an insane psychopath. But it wasn't heaven or hell that I stumbled upon.

It was a door.

A door that lead to my hospital room where they had pronounced me dead a day before. Staring at myself or technically my body was the oddest thing that possibly could have happened at this point. Of course that was only the beginning of my problems.
My body twitched. My eyes fluttered. My fingers curled.
My body was already decaying, my skin was a light grey and the missing skin around my neck had turned a solid black oozing green liquid. All I could think was 'that dog must have been really sick'. Yes,I'm an idiot. My eyes...well my body's eyes opened. They were completely blood shot, it snarled. My first thought? 'Ok that's enough insane psychopath it is' I turned to find the door back into the abyss but it was gone.
Fuck
I watched as it fell out of the hospital bed and hit the floor.
"For Christ sake, come on" I shouted.
Nothing. I cried out for help for at least an hour as my body or "undead Chloe" as I have recently begun to call her attempted to learn to walk again. Undead Chloe snarled, slinging spit and debris everywhere. Gross. Eventually a nurse must have heard the commotion undead Chloe was making as she stumbled into shelves knocking all of its contents into the floor.

"Darling?" The nurse called out cautiously as she approached her with her hands raised slightly. Undead Chloe growled and snarled slinging spit and mucus in every direction.
As if she wasn't already gross enough
"I wouldn't go near that....me...dead me?"
She of course didn't hear me.
In the blink of an eye undead me was on top of the poor little nurse who was now screaming.
"Don't do that! Get off of her you crazy bitch!" My undead self did not listen of course, at this point I was sure that no one could even hear me. All I could do was sit back and watch undead Chloe make lunch of the woman.

I was dead. I was dead and watching my zombie self dig into a little old lady.

Undead Chloe stood and made her way out of the open door.

Shit

I followed her since really what else could I do? The hospital was packed. Great. I watched as small children screamed and ran accompanied by frightened parents as everyone rushed for an exit at once. Most weren't lucky enough to get away, the hospital staff tried to tackle my undead body but rotted teeth and nails soon met flesh and they would join the chase for the still living.

I started a zombie apocalypse. Well that's just fantastic right? What's worse than that though? Watching your own body munch on people in hospital hallways while having absolutely no control of the outcome. All I could do was stand there and watch.