"No." My right hand grabbed for her neck.

Her hands tried to pull my hand away from her neck but she failed and I continued to strangle her.

"Your home is with me now love. Your mine!" I yelled while she struggled to get away from me. She tried to kick me in the stomach but I dodge it nearly falling off the bedside.

I pinned her down and moved closer to her ear.

"Don't worry (y/n). I'm gonna protect you from now on. No one will touch you...only me."

~at Aika's school~
Aika's P.O.V.
It's been ten minutes and mommy still hasn't shown up. She usually picks me up on time. What is she doing?

I sat at the edge of the curb by myself. The school was empty with only a few cars in the parking lot. I was kinda getting a little scared and worried.

"Hey look it's the bookworm! I'm suprised to see you without a book!"

"Yeah what's the deal bookworm!"

"She's such a loser!"

Great just what I needed. My bully who goes by the name Jin and his two idiot friends by his side. Since I arrived at this school he's always been picking on me and calling me names because I like to read.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"Why? There's no fun in that." The boy on the right said.

"Heh if I looked like you I wouldn't even show up to school at all!" The one on the right said.

"So where's your mommy? She decided she didn't want you anymore so she abandoned you?" Jin laughed.

"N-no. She's just running a bit late." I said.

"Whatever you know she doesn't love you! No one does! Your ugly and a loser!" He said while pointing his finger at me.

I had enough. I quickly got up and stood up straight.

"I-im not a loser! You three idiots are! What you guys have nothing better to do than to pick on kids like me!"

"Shut up!" With both his hands Jin pushes me off the curb and then a teacher suddenly comes out.

"Hey brats! Leave her alone right now!"

"Oh man its Tsunade-sensei!"

"Let's get out of here!" The three ran away while Tsunade-sensei came to my aid.

She pulled me off the ground and dusted me off.

"How long have they been bothering you (y/n)?" She asked.

"Uh since I got here." I said.

She shook her head in anger.

"Those three brats are gonna get it Monday. I'll call their parents tonight."

I nodded.

"And where are your parents at?"

"Well my mommy was supposed to get me but she hasn't showed."

"Hm I see. What about your father?"

"I think he's at work."

"Do you have a phone to call him or your mom?"

"No I don't. Daddy said he would get me one soon though."

"Ok then. Come let's go to the office and call them. It's getting pretty cold out here don't you think?"

I nodded.

She grabbed my hand and lead me to the office.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem kid. Those kids are just a bunch of jerks." She said.

"Well Jin is the only one that bothers me the most. The other two just ignore me but today they just went along with it I guess."

"You know they say when someone is mean to you a lot they like you."

"What? No way...that can't be true."

"Whatever you say. I'm just saying what I heard." She smiled.

~at Sasuke's workplace~
Sasuke's P.O.V.
"Sasuke the supply company is expecting your call later!"

"Thank you. It looks like your done for today Temari." I said.

"Yeah looks like it. I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded.

Working as a manager for a restaurant can be pretty hard but I rather be doing this than working for my father.

I put the paperwork in my hands down and stared at the picture of Aika and (y/n). It showed Aika sitting in her beautiful mothers lap.

I smiled at the memory of the two. Two more hours and I can go home.

*ring ring*

"Yes?" I said into the phone.

"Hello is this Sasuke Uchiha Aika's father?"

"Yes."

"I'm Tsunade Aika's teacher and I found Aika waiting outside to be picked up but no one has showed up to get her. She told me your wife was supposed to pick her up?"

"Yes she was. She hasn't shown up?"

"No she hasn't. Are you able to pick up Aika now?"

"Of course I'll be there soon."

"Alright."

'That's odd. (y/n) always picks up our daughter on time. I'll have to call her after and see what's up.' I thought while I put on my coat.

~at Aika's school~
"Aika?" I looked around for her and spotted her sitting with Tsunade.

Aika ran to me and hugged my legs.

"Is mommy ok? How come she didn't get me?" She asked.

"Sorry sweetie. I don't know why either."

Your P.O.V.
Itachi finally left me alone. But locked the door on his way out.

Then I started to cry thinking about Aika.

She is probably worried right now. No one's there to pick up my baby.

I prayed that she'd be safe.

"I'm so sorry Aika...but what do I do?"