InoShikaCho

Inojin laid on the carpet of ChouChou's room. His light green eyes scanning the ceiling as of he were looking for an answer. Shikadai was half asleep on the bed and curled up with a pillow. Chouchou was painting her toenails as she sucked on a lollipop.

"Do you really believe the whole Sarada and Boruto thing?" ChouChou took the lollipop out her mouth and blew on her toes, wiggling them a little. Inojin rolled on his stomach and raised a blonde eyebrow.

"Yes, why don't you?" He smirked a little and placed his hands under his chin. ChouChou closed her nail polish bottle and placed it on her dresser. She grabbed her hair brush and motioned for Inojin to sit on the end of her bed.

"It's simple, really." ChouChou sat behind the blonde and pulled his hairtie out, letting his light blonde locks free. "From what I remember, before Mitsuki moved here, those two used to fight a lot. It could be the fact that their father's were rivals growing and that Sarada's father is the only one who's been just as successful as Boruto's." ChouChou ran the brush through the ends of the blonde's hair, being careful not to pull too hard.

"So it's like a family rivalry thing? Makes no sense, their father's are like best friends now." Inojin turned to look at the chubby girl but she hit his neck making him turn back.

"And, maybe Sarada is jealous that Boruto's father is around more than hers."

"Then wouldn't she hate us all. You're arguments are weak, Chubs." Inojin chuckled lightly and ChouChou pulled roughly on his hair.

"I'm just saying, isn't it a little weird?" The chubby girl finally put down the brush letting her blonde friend go. Inojin turned around and shook the girls shoulders.

"Can't we just be happy for our two friends?" Inojin asked with a small smile that soon turned to a mischievious smirk. "Or are you jealous?" ChouChou pushed the boy away from her and glared.

"I am not jealous." ChouChou sat by Shikadai's head and began doing his hair.

"Sure you aren't. I'm not judging." Inojin tied a headband around his forehead and picked up a bottle of green nail polish. He walked over to where his best friends were and began painting the half asleep boy's nails. ChouChou scoffed in annoyance as she ran her brush through her best friend's dark hair.

"Why can't you be more like Shikadai? Life would be so much easier."

"Easy life is boring. I give your life excitement, fatty. You should be thanking me." Inojin gave a cheeky grin similar to the one Boruto, Himawari or Naruto always gave.

"You're turning into an Uzumaki... The world is over!" The two of them laughed at the joke. "Himawari really is changing you and Shikadai isn't crazy. Inojin Uzumaki does sound a little better than Himawari Yamanaka."
******
About half an hour later, Shikadai was fully awake(or as awake as he gets). He sat up in bed totally oblivious to what Inojin ChouChou had done to him. He looked around and saw that he was the only one in the room. The tall boy slid off the bed and walked over to the vanity table where his phone sat. He was about to check it when he caught a glance of his nails. They were green, like his eyes. He looked up and stood there in shock. His usually spiked up hair was now straight down around his shoulders.

"What the..!" Shikadai stiffened and his shoulders tightened. "I look like a girl! ChouChou! Inojin!"

A/N
I said I would have this up by Tuesday. I obviously meant Friday night, stupid autocorrect.

Anywhore, here's a chapter. That I wrote.

Enjoy. Like. Feedback is appreciated.

My graduation is on Monday! Last day of school was today! It's officially summer! Love you guys!
~Hime