We missed Ya

"Thanks for the favor, 'ttebasa!" Boruto held out his fist towards the blonde boy in front of him. "Yurui?" Yurui just stared at Boruto and blew a bubble gum bubble in Boruto's face before nodding his head in acknowledgement and turning to leave. Boruto let his fist drop at his side. Sure they hated each other but Boruto wasn't used to someone ignoring him...especially not his arch nemisis. Instead of chasing after the other boy he shrugged and headed the opposite way towards his home.

"Bolt!" A voice called from behind him. Boruto turned around and froze.

"Tsuki?" Boruto ran to the blue haired boy and tackled him.

"I didn't know you would miss me so much!"

"You've been gone for almost a year! I have to tell Sarada-"

"Sara? She's okay?" Boruto nodded not thinking twice about the sudden interest in his best frienemie. "Can we go see her, I really miss her."

"You just got back! You don't want to hang out with your best bud." Mitsuki smiled.

"She's my best friend, remember? The three of us, The Three Muskaters!" Boruto scratched the back of his neck.

"We don't really talk anymore, not since you left. However, I think we're getting somewhere." Boruto blushed at what happened earlier that week.

"Well, I'm here now so we can most definetly fix that!"

"If you say so. Follow me!" Boruto grabbed Mitsuki's wrist and rushed in the direction of the Uchiha Manor.

____________

Boruto knocked enthusiastically at the front door of the Uchiha Manor. He wasn't scared that Sasuke would answer, he just wanted Sarada to see that Mitsuki was finally back. Mitsuki stood behind Bortuo with his hands in the pockets of his white jackef.

"What do you want?" Sasuke growled as he flung the door open. Boruto's mood plumeted and he started to tremble.

"M-mitsuki...Sarada." Boruto squeaked out. Sasuke looked at the blue haired boy with a raised eyebrow.

"Konichiwa, Mr.Sasuke."

"Sarada, your boyfriend is here." Sasuke spat that sentence out like it was poison and turned away from the boys. Mitsuki looked at Boruto in confusion of the word boyfriend.

"Don't ask, please."

"Boruto-kun!" Sarada gushed with a blush evident on her cheeks as she skipped down the stairs. She was wearing a white sundress with a pink cardigan and her shoulder length hair was pulled into two ponytails with curls at the end, each one being held together with a pink bow. Boruto looked at his boring black track suit and white t-shirt. He sighed. Before he could say anything Sarada jumped on him causing him to stumble back a little. "I missed you, cuddly bear!"

"Me too, my little rose?" Boruto was a little surprised with the nickname but responded with the quickest thing in mind. They all heard Sasuke growl.

"Let's go on a walk through the park. Bye, otousan!" Sarada grabbed her coat from the rack, giggled and pulled Boruto down the path, Mitsuki followed not questioning anything.

The three of them entered the park, Sarada still holding onto Boruto.

"Can you guys please tell me what's going on!" Mitsuki stopped walking.

"Well, Sarada and I had a little-"

"We'll explain, but I need to talk to Boruto for a second." Sarada dragaged the blonde behind a cherry blossom tree.

"What was that for?"

"When did he get back to Konoha!" Sarada demanded.

"A few minutes before we came to your house, hence the big bag on his back." Boruto stated as if it was obvious.

"Boruto!" Sarada went for the punch but was stopped by his hand.

"We have to tell him. He's our best friend."

"Fine, only him and Himawari can know."

"Okay,that's good. Himawari--Himawari knows!" Sarada nodded and walked back over to Mitsuki.

"We're fake dating to get on my father's nerves." Mitsuki who looked tense seemed to calm down from that news.

"How did this happen?"

"Well, I said she could do anything as payback for what I did."

"What did you do, Bolt?" Mitsuki questioned as they walked down the path of cherry blossom trees.

"That is not important." Boruto told him defensively. Sarada giggled before she took her 'boyfriend's' hand. Mitsuki looked at how their fingers naturally intertwined without a second thought. The only thing was that their bodies looked tense, Boruto more than Sarada.

"If you guys wanna make this dating thing more convincing you have to look the part." Mitsuki told the two as he placed his pale arms around their shoulders.

"How do you know we don't look the part!" Sarada dropped Boruto's hand and turned swiftly turned to the blue haired boy. Her left eye twitched and a pulsing red tick mark appeared."Are you some, I don't know, some dating expert!"

"I had a girlfriend while I was away."

"NANI!?!?" Boruto and Sarada exclaimed in unison. Mitsuki blushed.

"It didn't last long..."

"How long did it last." Sarada demanded as she crossed her arms. Her face was blank.

"A year." Sarada shrugged as if that was nothing while Boruto's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Hn, how will that help us." Sarada dusted off her dress as if she didn't care even though she asked the question.

"Dating Boot Camp!" Mitsuki threw his arms in the air.

"Yeah, traning and stuff!" Boruto threw his fist in the air in excitement. He ran and jumped around the park. Sarada scoffed and turned towards Mitsuki.

"OK now that he's busy, can you tell me why you and your" Sarada held up quotation marks, " 'girlfriend' broke up."

"I'll tell you later."

A/N
Yay! Another chapter!

Why do you think Mitsuki broke up with his girlfriend? Ooooooooo, drama!

I'm weird... Anywho!

Good? Bad? Terrible(yes)?

Grammar issues? Lemme know what you think!
-Hime