Help?

"Who did this to my baby!" Ino ran over to the swollen faced Inojin. Chouchou and Shikadai backed away from the worried mother.

"Nothing. I bumped into the door at school." Ino narrowed her eyes not believing him at all. She grabbed her son by the wrist and pulled him inside the flower shop.

"Your missing a stud, a door can't do that." Inojin frantically touched his ears, the stud from his left ear wasn't there. "Now I'm going to ask again, who did this to you!"

"Sarada..." Ino scoffed and turned to the back of the store. A few minutes later, she returned with a dish cloth full of ice. She gently placed it on her Inojin's cheek, he hissed in pain.

"Now, was this your big plan to win Himawari's heart I heard you blabbing to your dad about?" Inojin blushed and lowered his head.

"Yes, Ma."

"Tell me. Sarada always has a reason for every thing she does... If she doesn't the world must be ending. Am I right, Little cub." Ino lifted Inojin's head so he could look her in the eyes.

"As always, Mama bear."

______

Sai walked down the stairs and smiled when he saw his son watering the flowers. Then he noticed that Inojin was focusing on the sunflowers. He was smiling widely despite the pain in his swollen face. Inojin set the watering pail down before he picked up a yellow sharpie and a blank sign. On the sign he wrote something and placed them infront the sunflowers. He then walked out the shop. Sai waited until his son was gone before he walked to the sign. He smiled at what it said.

Himawari's Garden

A/N
Okay. Love this chapter! Especially the Mama Ino and her protection! Just love her! This is my favorite and shortest chapter so far.

What did you guys think? Is it as cute as I think or am I overeating because I'm the author? Is it just me or does Ino remind you of Rapunzel from Tangled, too?
~Hime