Hn

Shikadai walked behind his group of friends with his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed. As usual he was bored out of his mind and the arguing happening between Boruto and Sarada was extremely urking him.

"You guys are troublesome." He muttered to himself as he caught up to his group. Chouchou, being the closest to him, flipped him off. Shikadai opened one of his eyes.

"What?" Chouchou asked,linking her elbow with his and her other with the sulking Inojin.

"I didn't say anything." Shikadai stated bordely.

"Uh huh." Chouchou gave her best friend one more questioning look before taking him and Inojin the opposite direction of the other three.

Sarada crossed her arms and turned her head away from the pleading blonde beside her.

"Sara! I said I was sorry!" Himawari giggled at her brother silently, but he heard. "What's so funny, Hima?" Himawari shook her head as she skipped ahead of the two. Boruto turned his attention back to the fumming Uchiha.

"Will you leave me alone." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Sarada was calm and when she's calm it was time to run. However, Boruto being the idiot he was continued to pester her.

"Please forgive me I'll do anything!" Sarada stopped in her tracks. Her left eyebrow rose and she turned to the elder Uzumaki child.

"Anything?" Boruto gulped at his word choice, but knowing Sarada it was too late to take it back.

"Uh huh!" He squeaked. Sarada gave the signature Uchiha smirk. She turned around and continued after the skipping Himawari while Boruto trembled in the same spot. "She's scary, 'ttebasa."

............

Himawari pushed the door to her house open and kicked off her sneakers.

"Mama! We're home!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Hinata stepped into the foyer with a towel on her shoulder. She smiled, only to stop a second later when she saw the trembling Boruto.

"Hey, sunflower. What happened to your brother?" Hinata asked as she knelt to her daughter's height. Himawari's light blue eyes sparkled with amusement while she pointed at the smug Sarada. "Oh boy." Hinata picked up Himawari.

"Where are we going?" Himawari questioned.

"Somewhere safe." Hinata smiled at her before heading up the stairs. Once she was gone Sarada looked at Boruto, who cowered away.

"I forgive you." Boruto was shocked. "On one condition."

"Of course."

"You said you would do anything, right?" Sarada asked already knowing the answer. Boruto nodded hesitantly. "Well, my father is coming for a short visit and I need something to get on his nerves. He doesn't like you a whole lot and your suggestion was perfect."

"Where is this going?" Boruto began to tremble more.

"I need you to be my fake boyfriend until my father leaves for his trip again." Sarada pushed up her glasses. "And you can't say no, you said anything." She sang.

"When will he be here." Boruto scratched the back of his head and blushed. The doorbell rang.

"Now." Sarada moved towards the door and opened it to see a grinning Sasuke.

"Angel!"

"Otousan." Sarada kept an emotionless face as her father went to hug her. Sasuke stroked his daughter's hair and checked her body for any marks. While this was going on, Boruto stood in the corner sweating nervously. "I'm fine." Sarada shook Sasuke off of her and walked over to Boruto. She intertwined her fingers with his and pulled him next to her. Sasuke tensed up at the sight of how close Boruto was to his little angel.

"Princess, what are you doing." He demanded.

"Holding hands with Boruto." Sarada smiled innocently.

"Why."

"He's my boyfriend!" Sasuke fainted.

"That went well." Boruto mumbled. Sarada just stood there smiling before she dragged Boruto up the stairs to her new room.

"Thank you, now just keep the act up until he leaves."

"Which is?"

"The day after tomorrow." Boruto became less tense when he heard the great news.

"PHEW! I thought he was gonna be here for longer!"

"I will be and I'm taking my daughter back to our home." Sarada frowned, Boruto choked on his breath. Sasuke lifted his daughter away from Boruto. "Tell your father I'll be back for her things tomorrow." Sasuke rushed out the room causing Sarada's glasses to slip off her face and onto the ground. Only Boruto noticed. Sarada was to busy trying to escape her father's grip and Sasuke just wanted his little baby away from the mini dobe. Boruto picked up the glasses and put them in his pocket.

"That went well alright... I just hope I didn't cause any trouble, dattebasa."

A/N
My other chapter got deleted, so I have to rewrite it. I'm so frocking frustrated! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH! WHY WATTPAD!

So my phone autocorrected frickin to frocking, I decided to keep. Frocking, what a beautiful word!

Like the chapter? Good? Great? Bad? Terrible?

Grammer issues? Lemme know!
~Hime