He's Coming Back

Chouchou sat on the steps outside the school while licking a lollipop. She was waiting for Sarada and Himawari. They were supposed to meet for class an hour ago and no one was there yet.

"Hey, Chou!" She looked up at the voice to see Himawari skipping towards her. Behind Himawari was Sarada who was tapping furiously at her phone and a still confused Boruto. When they reached the orange haired girl Sarada shoved her phone aggressively into her pocket.

"What's your problem?" Chouchou asked before throwing her lollipop stick on the floor and putting a new one in her mouth.

"Nothing, let's just go." Sarada blew her bang out of her face and marched through the school's double doors.

"Who do you think she was texting?" Himawari asked Chouchou. Chouchou shrugged and followed after Sarada.

"It was obviously her father." Boruto explained finally escaping his shock. He pat his little sister on the back and jogged into the school. Himawari rolled her eyes before going in.

A few minutes later the four of them walked into a classroom. There were two boys in there.

"What took you guys so long?" Inojin questioned as he walked up to Sarada and put his arm around her. Himawari glared at his arm.

"Boruto was being stupid and ripped my sweater." Himawari answered as she stared at the back of Inojin's head. Sarada slid away from him and pushed Himawari into her previous spot.

"How terrible." Inojin smiled sweetly at the younger girl. Himawari blushed and played with her sunflower bracelet.

"Take your hands off my baby sister." Boruto pulled Himawari away before dragging the resistant girl towards her new desk. Shikadai stared bordly at his group before sitting at the last desk near the window. Himawari sat in the front middle desk with Sarada on her right, Chouchou on her left and Boruto behind her. Next to Boruto was Inojin who was laughing at Boruto's glare.

"Good morning, class?"

"Good morning Konohamaru-sensai!"
The students responded.

"Where is everyone?" Konohamaru asked. All his students shrugged. Right after, a phone rang. Sarada's face fell, it was her phone.

"Can I-"

"Go." Sarada got out of her seat and walked into the hallway before answering her phone.

"Hello."

"Hi my little princess!" Sarada rolled her eyes.

"Mama, I'm in school... Sorta" A giggle erupted from the other line.

"Well whatever! Your father just called and said he was on his way back." Sarada almost dropped her phone. "But only for a few days."

"Of course." She scowled and hardened the grip on her phone.

"You know he loves you, Sara." Sakura tried to explain.

"Yeah, well I at least hope he does."

"Sarada-" Sarada hung up and pushed her phone into her pocket again. Her eyes watered and then she took off down the hallway. She ran up the steps and onto the roof. Sarada fell to her knees right by the fence and cried. But only for a minute because she remembered who she was.

"Uchihas don't cry." Sarada wiped her tears but didn't move from her spot. Soon footsteps approached her.

"You okay, Sarada?" Sarada froze, not expecting the voice she heard.

A/N
Extremely short chapter I know! I've just been really busy with dance and my upcoming shows. Sorry, the next chapter will be up by next week Thursday, hopefully.

How was this chapter? Good? Terrible? Lemme know!

Who do you think this mystery person is?

Where are the other students?
~Hime