Merry Christmas

Sasuke hated the holidays because he never got to spend it with his family. He was always away and he had no other family besides Sakura and Sarada. However, this year was different and he planned to make it the best Christmas he could for his girls....If only he knew how.

"What's got you looking so down?" Sasuke looked up to see Boruto and Himawari walking his way.

"It's nothing." He ruffled Himawari's head playfully as he glared at Boruto.

"Are you sure? Because if I recall , this is your first Christmas, ever, with Sarada." Boruto retorted smugly. Sasuke was a grown man, but Boruto was too much like Naruto and it just pushed his buttons.

"And that is none of your business." Sasuke chuckled and started to walk away.

"Actually-"

"Onii-san, I don't think it's such a good idea to..."

"It kinda is considering I know way more about Sarada than you do." Sasuke stopped in his tracks. He was going to have to talk to Hinata about this child.

"Well, I kinda don't wanna die sooooooo see you at home and Uncle Sasuke don't listen to Boruto..he's an idiot." Himawari than skipped off without another word. Boruto was going to respond but a very angry Uchiha was standing above him.

" She is my daughter and I do not need you telling me what to do."

"Well, she does like matching Christmas sweaters! Do you have a tree yet? I heard Aunt Sakura was coming back today! Did you get presents?" Sasuke stood there confused at the boys ramballing because he had just told him off. "Also, I'm just trying to help. Considering the fact that Sarada hates you, you're gonna need all the help you can get." Boruto pulled out his phone and dialed his father's number.

"But-"

"Trust me!" Sasuke was about to smack the blonde across the head but stopped when he heard Naruto's voice agree to his son's stupid plan.

____________

Naruto stood in front of the Uchiha manor and smiled. Him and Boruto had just successfully decorated the whole place. Sasuke was cringing at the brightness.

"Okay, Sakura just texted me and told me she and Sarada are on their way home." Naruto exclaimed like a five year old.

"Why did she tell you and not me?" Sasuke demanded. Naruto shrugged, oblivious to the mad man standing next to him. Before he could physically demand an answer he heard a voice.

"Sasuke! Did you do all of this?" A surprised Sakura walked over and hugged her husband. Sarada on the other hand looked anything but amused. Her face was angry but quickly turned emotionless, but Boruto didn't miss the tear that slipped down her cheek.

"It was Naruto's idea, not mine." The older Uchiha protested, almost hating the idea of taking credit for the monstrosity of lights that now covered his manor.

"It's still beautiful!" Sakura squealed. Sarada rolled her eyes and walked off in the opposite direction of her home. Boruto quickly followed.

____________

"Stop following me!" Sarada turned around and glared at Boruto.

"But you're crying." Boruto fought back as he took a couple steps closer. Instead of walking away like Boruto had anticipated, Sarada ran into his arms and began to sob on his shoulder. The Uzumaki didn't know what to do so he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He did the same thing everytime his sister cried, it always calmed her down so it should work for Sarada, right? "Why are you crying anyway?" Boruto pulled the crying girl away from him and placed his gloved hands on her face so she had no choice but to look at him.

"He's too perfect and I have no more reasons to hate him. He seems like he's really sorry for always being busy and I want to stay mad but I just can't." Sarada's face went from a bright red to a soft pink. Her glasses slid down her nose from the tears.

"Then don't. It's Christmas, Sara. The season of giving, family, and love. He's trying, so why don't you." Boruto wiped away Sarada's tears, pushed up her glasses, and smiled at her. Sarada smiled back at Boruto. Boruto then realized how close their faces were and a blush crept onto his face. He also remembered the kiss that Sarada gave him on Halloween, his blush darkened. He pulled her face closer to his and quickly placed his lips on hers. Sarada's eyes widened before fluttering shut. A couple seconds later Boruto pulled away and smirked.

"What was..." Sarada trailed off when she felt a snowflake hit her nose.

"Payback for Halloween." Boruto pulled his hood over his head and walked away. Sarada just stood there, her face once again burning.

"Baka." She let out with a breath as she carefully pulled her scarf over her lips.

A/N

I know this is a day late but I had rewritten this many times and I finally like how it turned out. I want you guys to get my best work, so that means if I don't like it you most likely won't either but I'll never really know.

Hope yall enjoyed and I hope yall had a FANTABULOUS, AWESMAZING,  AAAAAAND SUPETASTIC Christmas or Hannukah or Kwanzah or any holiday at that. Love you guys.

Bye my jolly cookies!

                          ~Hime