Chapter 78: Discovered

Start from the beginning

Unlike other players of Terroa, even including Amanda, all Users of the NLD... have their security protocols active while his and Baron's were removed.

It was the difference between him and them.

Kladis was no exception.

Removing these limiters to the function of the NLD puts so much stress and [sense of reality] to the User.

Such NLD, to these Users, makes the Virtual World a complete alternate reality to them. Every sensation is real and is directly transmitted to the brain —that's why this was a procedure only used either for controlled experimental situations, or the use of the DNI Therapy.

"Grgh!"

Although Siva has already had a lot of similar painful fights in the past, he had never been stabbed by a Legendary Weapon before.

He could feel his blood dripping on his sleeve but instead of it pouring down like mad, it was seeping out from the wound by drips and drizzles... with the pain being so much that his vision was slipping from blurry to blackened oblivion.

Beyond that pain was a more agonizing feeling coming from the wound on his shoulder.

A cold, permeating feeling!

It was a cold penetrating sensation that makes his entire shoulder down to his arm immobilized and rendered like a wood with nerves!

This pain... is making him more and more angry.

He gritted his teeth and quickly drank two red and blue potions then summoned the Godhammer on his left hand as he waited for the freezing effects on his wound to heal and lose its bitter effects.

He had no cure to this magical effect but he wasn't a complete newbie when it comes to Terroa. He at least knew that it wasn't a forever-thing.

But it was a fatal wound, and yet, Kladis did not follow up an attack nor even fired his gun at him.

He only stood there, wearing his armor with a falcon's face on his right shoulder, and began cursing.

Kladis... was really looking down at him.

This is an absolute unbridled arrogance!

Right now, electricity was grounding his mind.

"This guy..."

All of the mental processors in the deepest parts of his faculties were all heating up, telling him that one simple and single important fact: Kladis wasn't joking.

He was dead... serious!

Siva's mind spun. It's like seeing your peanut butter sandwich suddenly gain sentience and recite the law of quantum physics phrase by phrase!

Siva thought for possible ways, consequences, clues, and even signs from Kladis. The seconds felt so fast and his mind was working hard to think. He could even feel himself sweating.

And then, he thought to himself... He thinks I am Dilim from the illusionary "The Company"...!!

I created Dilim.

I created Donar.

Everything Kladis spoke about... is created by me.

I'd assume that he'd already realized this by now, that Dilim is Donar and the real person behind Donar is the character that enslaved those guilds named Dilim.

His ideas about Dilim are under my control...!

A trepid smile beamed on his lips under that cloak.