Truth Booth / Match Ceremony

It was truth booth night, Everyone was sitting in the living room waiting anxiously for Ally to arrive so they could get this thing started.

Ally: Good Evening beautiful people, How are we doing?

Everyone: Great

Ally: Okay so are you guys ready to get that perfect match?

Lauren: You have no idea

Liam: We are so anxious

Dinah: We want that money

Ally: (Chuckles) Okay okay, So you guys voted one of the four couples that went on dates in. That couple going inside the truth booth is.... Demi and Joe

Everyone started clapping as Demi and Joe looked at each other nervously.

Selena: I know what you guys are feeling right now, but it'll be okay.

Justin: Yeah you guys will come out stronger from this but we are all positive you guys are made for each other

Camila: That's true, You guys got this

Everyone started cheering for the couple as they got up and started walking towards the booth.

Demi: My palms are so sweaty, I feel lightheaded I have never been this nervous in my life

Joe: I know me too, My legs feel weak

Demi: God, what if we're not a match?

Joe: We are we are, I promise you.

The couple walked inside the booth holding hands, they stepped in front of the big screen as they started to get scanned. Everyone inside was waiting anxiously for those results.

The screen went blank and the results popped up. The couple let go of their hands and the house went silent.

"Perfect Match"

Demi jumped on Joe's arms as they kissed, the house was in shocked, They got their first confirmed match.

Dinah: GUYS! WE GOT A MATCH

Dinah yelled breaking everyone from their trance, the house went wild. Everyone was hugging each other people were opening champagne bottles to celebrate. One down, Nine to go.

Joe: I told you, Oh my god this is crazy

Demi: I'm so glad I found you

Joe: Wait I want to make this official

Demi: Okay, How?

Joe: Demetria Devonne Lovato will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

Demi: Oh my god Joe, You're amazing and yes I would love to

The couple kissed again as twitter was about to break, they were a really loved match. They both headed back inside hand in hand, as soon as they walked in everyone threw themselves at them. The whole house was happy about this. They started opening up drinks in celebration as Ally walked in.

Ally: Guys guys, First of all congratulations on your first confirmed couple.

Demi: Thank you so much

Gregg: So what happens next?

Ally: So now that you guys have been confirmed you will be moving out

Joe: What?

Demi: To where?

Ally: After each match gets confirmed the couple moves to what we call the "honeymoon suite" it's just a few miles down, it's a house exclusively for matches were they can spend more alone time knowing each other and away from all this craziness.