Auditions - Demi Lovato / Bella Thorne / Ariana Grande

Demi Lovato

Age: 24

Hometown: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Hobbies: Reading, Singing, Playing instruments

Profession: Mental Health Counselor

Producer: You are young to be a counselor, Do they ever tell you that?

Demi: Yes, Every time I get a new patient and ask me my age they get kind of insecure but once we finish my first session with them they're usually surprised on how much knowledge I have.

Producer: I'm surprised just now, I love how eloquent you are and how you talk. You are perfect for this, Please head to the back for some promo pictures and videos.

Demi: That's it? Well, thank you so much.

----------

Bella Thorne

Age: 21

Hometown: Florida

Hobbies: Cooking, Creating and finding new things and places

Profession: Kindergarten Substitute Teacher

Producer: Your hobbies are really unique

Bella: Yes well being a teacher for little kids doesn't leave me many options to hobby on (laughs) I'm always looking for new things to do with my kids.

Producer: I understand, that is really cute actually. Please head to the back for those promo pictures.

Bella: This is amazing, thank you.

----------

Ariana Grande

Age: 23

Hometown: Boca Raton, Florida

Hobbies: Baking, Singing, Drawing, Photographing

Profession: Restaurant Owner (Moonlight)

Producer: So young and already a restaurant owner, that is truly amazing.

Ariana: Thank you, My parents actually made me owner of that restaurant. We're Italian and most of their businesses are over there so they wanted me to take over this one, it's located in New York. Unique delicious Italian food.

Producer: Maybe after the show is over I will try it out for sure, you sound incredible. Please head to the back for promo shots

Ariana: Sounds good, thank you so much.

-----------

A/N: Aaah! Fucking finally done with  this auditions. Hope you guys like the jobs I chose for them. Well, Lets get this party started. It's going to be crazy lol but you will enjoy this. I promise you.

and remember

Love Only <3