The beginning

" Welcome everyone, are you ready to find love and a chance to win ONE MILLION dollars?" The host Ally Brooke said. All you could hear were the 20 contestants screaming and cheering. It was time to record the new show and everyone was in their element, cameras all around them, they were in paradise. The filming was taking place in Dominican Republic what better place to fall in love.

After this small introduction they would all be heading to their new luxury home for the next 10 weeks, there they would get to do whatever they want. They would be recorded 24/7, we had cameras everywhere even places they might think there weren't, oh they were.

They all arrived to the house, everyone running in and out of their rooms trying to choose roommates, 20 complete strangers were about to start the adventure of their life and they couldn't be any luckier.

Of course the two Jonas brothers were roomies along with Gregg and Justin. In another part of the house you could find Mac, Abel and Liam, right next to them Louis, Harry and Shawn.

As for the girls it seemed like they all made connections within them rather quickly. Camila, Lauren, Normani and Dinah were the first ones to choose a room, right next door were Ariana, Demi and Selena and across them were Bella, Taylor and Chantel.

Now that they were all settled down, let the mingle begin.

------------

Camila: So you're from Miami too? How crazy is that, we were probably on the same flight.

Lauren: Right? It's a small world out there kidd. I actually like this room I think all of us are going to get along just fine.

Dinah: To be honest I didn't want to be with that Taylor girl, she looks kinda weird.

Camila: I liked her

Normani: I like us four too, we totally look like a girl band.

The four girls laughed as they left their room to hangout with the boys and start making some connections, that's what they were all here for. They had to get to know each other and start making deep connections to start getting beams. Tomorrow they would have their first challenge so they had to have an idea on who to take on a date.

Justin: Hi, My name is Justin.

Selena: Hi Justin, I'm Selena.

Justin: So tell me a little about yourself, I like your tattoos..

Selena: Thank you, I like yours. You have so many.

Selena stretched her arm and caressed Justin's arm tattoos. His cheeks immediately flushed at the brunette's touch, Could she be his match?

Lauren: Hey, what's up? What are you drinking?

Louis: Just a beer, want one?

Lauren: Sure, Do you drink anything else?

Louis: No not really, I'm more of a beer person. Me and hard liquor don't mix well.

Lauren: Dude, Same. I think being Hispanic has more to do with it, my family always drinks beer or tequila.

Louis: Yeah, Where are your parents from?

Lauren: Cuba

Louis: Cuban, your eyes are gorgeous by the way.

Lauren: So I've heard

Louis: Do you want to go outside and talk some more?

Lauren grabbed the beer from the kitchen counter and followed Louis outside, Something about him was intriguing they already had this weird but good connection. Could they be a match?