Are you the one?

It was time for a brand new MTV show, People were excited for this new project. It was something that had never been made before. A million dollars just to find love? Easy right?.

Wrong!

It was audition day, it was time to start selecting couples that would be perfect for each other. How did this process work? Easy, We would bring in love experts and they would study each person individually based on their social media, friends, family, and of course ex relationships.

We have to find out why they suck at love and we had to find their perfect match.

Each week this couples would battle each other in individual challenges that will grant them a date with whoever they chose. While this couples were on dates the other remaining people would choose one of the couples to send to the truth booth.

In the truth booth each couple would be scanned and on the screen they will see the results of a "Perfect Match" or "No match" the sooner they get this 10 matches the faster they get their money.

Along with a weekly truth booth there would also be a "match ceremony" each of them will get to pick their perfect match to sit with, 10 beams will be behind the host "Ally Brooke" for every right match they get a beam will turn on, Get no beams then the person they're sitting next to is definitely not their match.

If they do get beams to turn on they will not know who that beam belongs to, is up to them to figure it out. They have 10 chances of finding true love and winning a million dollars.

Lets start with auditions and introduce this individuals to the world.

----------

A/N: I absolutely love this show and decided to write a fic, It sounds so interesting in my mind. Lets see how it goes, If you don't get the concept I recommend you watch a few episodes of the show. It's great!

Well, Lets see who belongs with who. Don't be mad at me though! It'll be a lot of drama but a lot of cute shit too. I promise!

Oh yeah and remember

Love Only <3