Auditions - Normani Kordei / Selena Gomez / Chantel Jeffries

Normani Kordei

Age: 21

Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana

Hobbies: Dancing, Singing

Profession: Dance Teacher

Producer: Hi Normani, you are stunning. Please, let us know why you're here today.

Normani: Thank you. I am here to find love and if I win some money as well that would be amazing too.

Producer: What would you use the money for?

Normani: I want to open up my own studio

Producer: That is a great answer, please head to the back to take some headshots

---------------

Selena Gomez

Age: 23

Hometown: Grand Prairie, Texas

Hobbies: Cooking, Volunteering, Singing

Profession: Unicef Ambassador

Producer: Unicef ambassador? That is an amazing job plus you're beautiful. Why on earth would you be single?

Selena: Thank you so much, yes I absolutely love my job and thank you again. I just travel so much and some guys don't like that, so I'm definitely looking for someone who is supportive and maybe he can even join me.

Producer: Say no more, please head to the back for those promo pictures.

Selena: Wow, thank you.

------------

Chantel Jeffries:

Age: 24

Hometown: California

Hobbies: Cooking, working out

Profession: Model

Producer: Another model, this is great. Why are you here today?

Chantel: You have another model? I promise you she is not as good as me. (laughs) I am here for the money, I would love to open my own agency and for that I need as much money as I can get.

Producer: What about love?

Chantel: That comes second but of course, who wants to be alone?

Producer: Right, Well welcome and show us your modeling skills.

Chantel: Will do, Thank you

--------
A/N: What do you think about their jobs so far? I'm trying to make it as realistic as possible something that matches what they're passionate about or something that just goes with their personality.

Tell me what you think. Thanks for reading guys.
And remember

Love Only ❤️