Date One

It was a beautiful morning in paradise, Six people could be seen getting ready for their first dates and their first chance on entering the truth booth and finding their true love. To say they were anxious was not even close to the way they were feeling.

Abel: I hate that she has to go on a date with that douche, he clearly doesn't like her as much as I already do.

Chantel: To be honest i'm not too thrilled that he is going either, for you he might be a douche but I like him. I think he comes off as an ass just because he is very honest.

Abel: Nah, He's just an ass

Two of the girls that were a part of this new friendship were also getting ready, Something about this two had the whole audience intrigued.

Lauren: So i know i told you this last night before going to bed but if you need help at any moment just whistle or something and I'll come rescue you.

Camila: My hero

Both girls laughed, One took it as a joke the other was pretty serious about protecting the youngest one.

A few minutes later the three couples drove off in a limousine that would be dropping them off by the beach were their yacht was waiting to take them on their beautiful getaway date.

Nick: You look lovely this morning

Camila: (Blushes) Thank you, I'm so excited to go swimming with the dolphins.

Nick: I'm excited to get to spend time with you.

Nick was a gentleman and he was charming, If he didn't find love on this show he definitely had ladies to choose from outside of the house. Social media adored him and the way he was with Camila, the younger girl just smiled as she eyed the dark haired girl who was lost in conversation with her date unaware of what was going on around her.

Louis: Do you know how to swim?

Lauren: Well, As you already know I am from Miami. I know it's dumb to think oh she lives by the ocean she knows how to swim, but i do. My dad taught me when i was like ten years old.

Louis: You have a good father

Lauren: I would like to think so, Want to know how he taught me how to swim?

Louis: Sure

Lauren: He took me to the beach one day, my mom doesn't know how to swim so she just sat on the sand observing us as my dad put me on his back and took me to the water. I was ten so i was really small for my age, then i grew thank god.

Louis: You are adorable

Lauren: Yeah so, He took me deep into the water and threw me. Waves were coming I was going under them, i could feel water inside my lungs. I remember the taste, it was so salty and i was coughing and just flopping my arms everywhere.

Louis: What? That's insane

Lauren: I know, So anyway. My mom was just sitting by the shore waiting for me to come up and I did. I remember thinking this is not how you're going to die. I mean i was ten and over dramatic of course my dad wouldn't let me die right in front of him so i just swam and after a few hours of drinking salty water, gallons probably I am now a pro.

Louis: You are something else, I took swimming lessons

Lauren just laughed as she eyed the brown eyed girl lost in conversation with her date.

Justin: So thank you for accepting to come with me on this date

Selena: Well thank you for working so hard on trying to bring me, you did it. (Laughs)