First Challenge

It was day of the first challenge, the house was quiet, a few of the contestants were asleep, others could be seen outside working out or doing yoga. But, in a room somewhere were they couldn't be found laid two people. They sneaked in very late at night and cuddled into each other, a decision to air this scene or not would be discussed.

Abel: Damn, I'm so nervous for this challenge. I'm really diggin' that girl (points to Selena).

Justin: No way man, I already talked to her last night. I want to take her out on a date.

Abel: I guess we'll see who wins this challenge.

Justin: Let the better man win

Abel: Oh, I will. (winks)

A rivalry between this two could be seen already, this was already an interesting morning. This challenge would be one for the books.

---

A few hours later all 20 contestants arrived at the location where the challenge would take place, The host Ally Brooke was already in place to get started.

Ally: Welcome guys and girls to your first challenge

All contestants were screaming and cheering anxious to see what this would be about.

Ally: How is everyone doing? Did anyone make some connections on the first night?

Selena: You can say that

Everyone around her laughs and cheers, they all know about the feud between Abel and Justin.

Ally: Good, remember guys you have to open up your heart to win this. Lauren, How did last night go?

You could see the green eyed blush now that all the attention was on her.

Lauren: Honestly, I had some really interesting conversations about different topics and it's amazing to me just how fast I connected with some of the girls because I never get along with females.

Everyone laughs, she made eye contact with a specific brunette but no one seemed to notice. Well, the cameras did.

Ally: Friendships are great too, Who did you connect with the most?

Lauren looks everywhere trying to think of an answer that everyone wanted to hear.

Lauren: Just like.. Louis. He was really nice to talk to.

The brunette that had a huge smile a few seconds ago could now be seen with a frown on her face she looked... Disappointed?

Ally: You think he might be your perfect match?

Lauren: To be honest it's way too soon to tell, but who knows. We'll see.

Ally: Great well good luck to all of you today. Also lucky for you girls this will be a guy challenge only so all of you can go inside and watch them compete for a date with one of you.

All the girls cheered as they headed inside to see the guys fight for a date with them.

Ally: So in this challenge three of you will be heading on a date with the girl you choose. Are you ready to see what you guys will be doing today?

All the guys yelled "Yeah" in harmony.

Ally: I will be pulling wild cards from this stack, which ever two ingredients show I will blend together and you guys will have to drink. There will be three rounds the first three guys that finish first will be heading on that date.