• Prologue •

"Jenna, I said I'm busy!" Tyler had been yelling on the phone as he had been driving in the car. She had called again asking if he could come to a dinner with Jenna so she could see all of her friends. Tyler had to practice for his next show in Ohio though, and he wasn't eager to skip an important rehearsal. 

"Tyler, please. You have had enough practice, you sound amazing." Jenna had pleaded as she had been getting ready. Tyler had only slightly growled as he made a sharp turn. "Jenna, I want to sound perfect. I wanna make everyone proud. Me going to a stupid party isn't going to make everyone proud." Tyler didn't really mean what he said. He was anxious, and he just wanted to be left alone for his drive. Jenna had been frowning from the other side of the line as she leaned back on a counter. She was extremely hurt.

"You're acting like you hate me." Jenna's tone was shaky. Hurt.

"Maybe I do hate you!" Tyler had yelled out before he instantly tensed up. He didn't mean that at all. He loved Jenna wholeheartedly. He was about to apologize, but a loud honking of a truck had cut him off. Before Tyler could even realize what was going on, the blinding light had took over his vision.

The line went dead.