Chapter 12

Barry and Y/N sped back into the lab and looked at Caitlin and Cisco.

"What?" Cisco asked giving them a questioning look, wondering why Barry was just staring at him.

"Well, did you figure out a way to find him, stop him?" Barry said expecting there to be something for him to work with.

"Sorry Barry, but there's nothing, no trace, it's like he was never there, we can't track him," Caitlin said sitting down at the array of computers.

Barry let out a sigh as he went to change out of his suit.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked walking over to him as he looked at his suit in its case.

"No, I see what you're doing, you're trying to get me to op-." Just then Y/N leaned forward and kissed him, neither of them cared that both Cisco and Caitlin were in the room and most likely watching...Cisco more than Caitlin. They broke apart....

"No actually I just wanted to take your mind off of what's bothering you," Y/N said looking up into his eyes.

"Like I did for you earlier," Barry said smiling into yet another kiss.

"I told you I ship it from the beginning, and you said it wouldn't work," Cisco said pointing a finger at Caitlin.

"Please Cisco if their relationship turned out anything like your ship names, it would've been horrible," Caitlin said back defending herself.

Y/N and Barry looked at each other and nodded both thinking the same thought before racing back to their apartment. The minute he opened the door he scooped her up into his arms and sped her up to his room and laid her down on the bed and then laid down next to her.

"I'm tired," Y/N said turning her head and looking at Barry.

"Too tired for ice cream," Barry said with a smile before racing out and coming back with Rocky Road and Mint Chocolate chip.

An hour later:

"You ready for bed?" Barry said with a yawn.

"Yeah, just a sec," Y/N said before racing to the closet and putting on one of Barry's flannels for pajamas, "Ready."

Later that night:

Y/N woke up screaming, she launched up breathing heavily and panicked.

"Hey...look at me, what happened," Barry said looking at his shaking girlfriend, he wrapped her in his arms just trying to imagine what nightmare she had.

"It's okay, you wanna talked about it?" he asked looking down at her. She was shaking like a leaf so he pulled her close out of instinct. Y/N crawled into his lap....

"No.....just hold me," she said leaning her head into his chest.

The two sat just like that for a few minutes.

"You know you can tell me," Barry said before she spoke,

"Barry, please...don't talk."

Barry felt her get up slightly, and begin to straddle him. He looked up at her and swallowed,

"Y/N...."

Y/N pushed her fingers up to his lips.

"Shhh," and with that, she began kissing him passionately. Barry immediately responded, and pulled her closer to him. Before his last remaining brain cells were taken over by what was happening in his pants he broke their kiss.

"Y/N, I don't thin we should do this right now," he said as he breathed against her mouth. Y/N re-embraced him in another kiss. Barry thought to himself. "God this feels good." But again he broke their kiss. "Y/N..."

"Please Barry, I need to feel something else right now...you."

He swallowed. Yep, that'll do the trick; his last functioning brain cells were out of the ballpark. He pushed his lips to hers and she deepened the kiss. Y/N's hands drifted down his chest and grabbed at the hem of his shirt. Y/N broke the kiss and pulled his shirt up over his head. Barry began kissing her neck, then her jawline, and then back to her lips. Their kisses became more frantic and both their bodies began to tingle. Their powers were connecting and enhancing every single touch. Electricity sparked off the both of them.

Barry's hands disappeared under her shirt until he found the clasp of her bra.

"Let me help you," Y/N said against his mouth.

Y/N stopped kissing him and pulled off her shirt, and then her bra ever so slowly.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered into her ear, before kissing her again.

-------------

Okay, you can imagine the rest, let me know if you guys like this kind of stuff, I don't know if it was good or bad...lemme know in the comments, or by voting.