Chapter Three

You arrived back at S.T.A.R. Labs as Cisco was talking about your suit, 

"I love the white, with the gold accents, this material is so smooth, and the white and gold emblem," as he touched the emblem Gideon asked, 

" How may I be of assistance, Mr. Ramone?"

 "Woah, that is so cool, did you make this yourself?" he asked. 

"Yeah, it really wasn't that hard." Just then Barry appeared, 

"Man, you're faster than I remember Y/N," he said out of breath.

You and Barry both arrived back at his apartment, he turned on the TV only to find reports of you everywhere, on every network. They talked of a new Flash, who she is, what she means for the city, and so on.

 "I guess you're becoming somewhat of a celebrity on this Earth," he said.

 "Yeah, I guess so," I replied with a smile.

 "One problem, we're both called The Flash, how does that work?" he asked.

 "I don't know, it just does,"I said with a smirk. You both sat on the couch and watched as the reports came in.

Barry POV:

We were watching the news reports of the new Flash coming in when I looked at Y/N she was asleep. So I decided to pick her up and I carried her to the guest room and laid her down on the bed, and covered her with a blanket. "Goodnight," I said as I kissed her forehead. I walked back to my own room unable to stop thinking about her. "Am I falling in love?" I thought to myself.

Y/N POV:

I woke up in my bed, covered in a blanket. "Barry must have brought me up here," I thought. I showered and changed and walked downstairs to see Barry eating pancakes and eggs. 

"There's more on the stove if you want some," he said with a smile. 

We both ate breakfast and talked about Flash stuff, then he said that he had to go to work. 

"Okay," I said walking back upstairs.

 "You know you can come to," he said. 

"Okay," I said with a smile, then I followed him out the door and down to the precinct. 

After a few hours of helping him in the lab, he said: 

" You know CCPD could really use another CSI." 

"I don't know," I replied, "I mean yeah I like science, but I'd rather spend most of my day being the Flash, besides I gave up my personal life on Earth 5 to be the flash, I almost forgot what it's like to have one." 

We continued talking when Barry's phone went off, 

"Robbery at Gold City National Bank," he said. 

"I'll go, you stay here and finish this up," I said pointing at his case files. 

I activated my ring and ran to the bank with Gideon guiding me, I arrived to see 6 men all armed and stuffing money into bags. I ran in grabbed the guns, the money, and the thieves. They all looked at me utterly confused. Then a 7th one appeared and tried to shoot me, I turned around and caught the bullet,

 "Really?" I said with a smirk.

 I walked out and handed them to the police. The officers thanked me and then I said "Gotta run." they smirked and I ran back to CCPD and found Barry right where I left him.

"How'd it go?" he asked. 

"Fine 7 guys, one tried to shoot me."

 "HaHa, how'd that go for him?" Barry asked.

 "He got a swift punch to the face and a 15-year sentence at Iron Heights," I said with a smile. 

Barry just kept staring at me, until I finally said "What?". 

"Nothing, you just have a really pretty smile," he said before he turned back to his work. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I blushed. "Am I falling for the Flash?" I thought.