What You Need ~ Part 1 {Bambam FF}

Start from the beginning

"Well we will choose the girl you have to make popular in 6 weeks and if you succeed you'll get $200 each from both Jinyoung and I." Jackson offers and I began to think.

"$300 or nothing." I tried to compromise and they looked at each other and gave in.

"Fine. Deal?" Jackson asks and I agreed giving both of them a handshake.

"Who's the lucky lady?" I asked looking around the halls and I didn't hear an answer making me look at them.

"You will see soon." Jinyoung says smirking to Jackson and I just shrugged it off.

Can't be too bad right?

~

Your Point of View

School was finally freaking over! You hate this school so much the only exciting thing about school was the part where you heard the bell to go home. Both of your shoulders were hurting from you carrying too many books in your bag. You stopped and took off your bag and threw it on the floor.

"Y/N-ah! Do you need help with that?" Yugyeom asks running towards your direction and you smiled.

"No. it's fine I got it." You said grabbing your bag and just as you were going to put the bag over your shoulder Yugyeom grabs your bag for you and you looked at him.

"You know I don't like help from others," you mumbled and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm your best friend shut up." he says smirking and you just smiled.

~

Bambam's Point of View

We sat down at the front steps of the school's waiting for my new victim.

"Can you guys tell me who the girl is already?" I asked impatient and Jinyoung looked at me.

"Calm down, she hasn't left the school yet."

I just sighed and continued to look at other girls as they passed by us. Most of the girls would send winks here in there and would motion me to text them and i mean how can I say no? I'm a generous guy after all. Just as I was distracted I felt someone tap my shoulder making me look up.

"That's your next girl," Jackson says pointing at her.. And that's when I almost lost my shit. Y/N was impossible to make popular. She was a walking dork.

"Y/N?!" I asked completely shocked. I stood up and see Jackson and Jinyoung nodding but smirking knowing this was going to be the hardest task ever.

"Well weren't your words 'I'm capable of doing anything'" Jinyoung asks knowing damn well he was getting under my skin. I looked back and noticed Jackson behind him nodding his head in agreement.

"But... Y/N she's...." I tried to find a word to describe her but my mind went blank.

"..A challenge?" Jackson adds and I just shoot him a glare causing them to laugh.

"Come on, let's see some of your bambam magic," Jinyoung teases patting my back and I looked at Y/N as she walked alone with Yugyeom.

It's just a bet. I just have to get this bet done and over with and prove these boys wrong...

What am I getting myself into?

~

Your Point of View