34

"Oh, Sehun!" You laughed, knowing that your brother will hit you because of the bad pun.
"Stop it! Your puns are terrible!" Baekhyun laughed as he reached other to hit you on the shoulder.

"It's nice having Sehun back now, we can be here as a whole again." Suho said happily as he chomped on some snacks he found
Everyone agreed, including you as you guys drove back to the EXO dorms to hang out and celebrate.

*1.5 years later*
(yes, that's a long time but there's nothing else to write about now...)

"Kyungsoo-ah..." You complained and pouted as the man stepped into your house "You're finally home..." You smiled as you stand up and walk over to him.
Kyungsoo pulled you in a hug as you two swayed back and forth after several months of not being together.

"Do you want to go take a look around the house?" You asked Kyungsoo as you two parted from the hug, but both of your hands remained together
"Definitely!" Kyungsoo said with a hint of excitement in his voice "I get to stay with you for at least 2 or 3 weeks" He said as you two walked around the house.

*time skip*

"So..." You took a deep breath in "This room..." You sighed as you looked around the empty room "I don't know what to do with it..." You said as you looked at Kyungsoo.
"We can have this as another guest bedroom..." Kyungsoo said as he looked at you "How many rooms does this house have again?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"About 4 bedrooms..." You said "One is the master bedroom."
"Ah, so why don't we go look at our bedroom?" Kyungsoo said as he tugged on your hand while smiling widely "Our dream house..." He mumbled quietly so you couldn't hear.

"Wow..." Kyungsoo said as he looked around the bedroom "It's so nice!" He said as he hugged you from behind while you two walked into the bedroom.

"I kept your extra clothes over here" You said as you waddled over to a walk in closet in the bathroom "I sorted everything by color..." You said while trying to look at Kyungsoo

*time skip*

"(Y/N)" Dyo said as he paused the movie you two were watching "Do you want to go out and eat tonight?" He smiled as his grip on your waist tightened
You nodded your head in response as you checked the time "In a hour?" You asked in a curious tone
"Yes!" Kyungsoo said a little too excitedly "We should get ready in a little bit" He smiled.

Something about his behavior told you that something was off.
Kyungsoo seemed to have a hint of nervousness in his voice while talking to you.
'I might just be overreacting...' You thought as you place your head on Dyos shoulder again, but soon got back up after 10 minutes have passed.
"I'm going to go get ready." You said to Kyungsoo as you took small steps.

"Ah, wait honey..." Kyungsoo said as he stood up after you "Wear something formal, okay? We are going to a fancy restaurant." He said as he fiddled with his hands slightly.

-----
i feel like the way i wrote this shows that i rushed it...but in reality i didn't?
i just had no idea what to write about oops